A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Storm

Storm

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Storm

Postby dreamer55144 on April 21st, 2018, 2:09 am

Dream: I was in my apartment and I was looking outside the window. You can see tge whole earth had flooded so high to thrud floor. I live on the 3rd floor btw in reality.
Like everyone on the first and second floor were all under water of this big ocean flood.
Waves were clashing against our windows amd i felt fear cause i thought we were going to die. My family that i live with were in the dream too.
Strangely enough i didn't feel shaken from this flood. The building felt unshakable.
Then i saw through my living room window a tsunami and my brother was going to go outside to look but i was stopping him cause he was going to let all the water in. But as he opened the door all you see is this shoreline like a beach washing up on my porch. I closed the door amazed how safe we really were and how not much in danger we were.

Significant Life Events: I cant remember what it was this past week when the dream happened. I want to believe it was Monday could've been Tueaday.
But what has been on my mind the begining of my week that i felt a fear that my worship team wouldn't schedule me anymore due to not wanting to use for a unknown reason.I was looking on schedule and seeing i wasn't getting listed yet even though ive been claimed as a main worship leader but i gave it to god and said 'this may be your way to give me break to do something else so ill trust you'.
Then i remember the next day i started getting schedule for things this month and next month.
I believe i had the dream that day but im not sure to be honest. Cause this past monday I had lied to the mother that i watch her child for that i was going to HEB but in reality it was the mall with my best friend. Conviction fell on my hard for that. But i feel like that happen after i already had my dream.

Background: I am a nanny and a main worship leader at my church.
Im 22 years old, white female.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nope

Feelings About People: I felt nothing towards anyone just my brother trying to open door i thought he was doing something stupid but im positive he not the subject of my dream.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It has occured before a long time ago before i knew God. Last time i had i got picked up by helicopter and had to.leave my mother behind. Ive always had different kinds of dreams of apt.s turning into a whole ocean.
dreamer55144
Dream Lover

Re: Storm

Postby chase on April 21st, 2018, 7:14 pm

You have an unshakable building you are in within this dream with the flooding and water. The unshakable building may reflect your faith or feelings about yourself with your faith. Water in dreams often represents uncertainty or a negative situation (you often don't know what's in it or don't like it getting wet for no reason). So the combination of these symbols may reflect a challenge you feel with your faith (or some other situation that stresses or frustrates you)

What's interesting about this dream is the ending after you experience all this water (uncertainty) symbolism. You feel safe after the open door doesn't let in any water like you had expected. Nothing to worry about.

Dream may be pointing to wasting time worrying about problems that caused you stress or frustration. You see water outside (future perception or what you only think is happening), but the open door never lets it in while you stay safe. Too much worrying or concern for trouble that doesn't realize?

I also wonder if you're moment of questioning God's purpose for you with not being needed at your church is what the dream is pointing to. Making a big deal out of something small? Worrying too much about angering God or not living in his purpose for you if you aren't needed as much? Stormy situation with water with strong build symbolizing your strong faith and feeling fired from purpose with God?? Then the ending of the dream with a nice beach scene from the living room represents you feeling comfortable with why you can do something else besides being so involved with the church likes it's acceptable and pleasant because you don't need to show up at church???

Dream could be God saying to you that it's ok to go enjoy something besides extra-curricular church involvement. God might be saying with this dream "The world will survive without you for a few days if you take time off church services, so go relax and enjoy yourself." Too much worrying about dedication to God and not giving yourself permission to enjoy yourself???

dreamer55144 wrote:Dream: I was in my apartment and I was looking outside the window. You can see tge whole earth had flooded so high to thrud floor. I live on the 3rd floor btw in reality.
Like everyone on the first and second floor were all under water of this big ocean flood.
Waves were clashing against our windows amd i felt fear cause i thought we were going to die. My family that i live with were in the dream too.
Strangely enough i didn't feel shaken from this flood. The building felt unshakable.
Then i saw through my living room window a tsunami and my brother was going to go outside to look but i was stopping him cause he was going to let all the water in. But as he opened the door all you see is this shoreline like a beach washing up on my porch. I closed the door amazed how safe we really were and how not much in danger we were.

Significant Life Events: I cant remember what it was this past week when the dream happened. I want to believe it was Monday could've been Tueaday.
But what has been on my mind the begining of my week that i felt a fear that my worship team wouldn't schedule me anymore due to not wanting to use for a unknown reason.I was looking on schedule and seeing i wasn't getting listed yet even though ive been claimed as a main worship leader but i gave it to god and said 'this may be your way to give me break to do something else so ill trust you'.
Then i remember the next day i started getting schedule for things this month and next month.
I believe i had the dream that day but im not sure to be honest. Cause this past monday I had lied to the mother that i watch her child for that i was going to HEB but in reality it was the mall with my best friend. Conviction fell on my hard for that. But i feel like that happen after i already had my dream.

Background: I am a nanny and a main worship leader at my church.
Im 22 years old, white female.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Nope

Feelings About People: I felt nothing towards anyone just my brother trying to open door i thought he was doing something stupid but im positive he not the subject of my dream.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It has occured before a long time ago before i knew God. Last time i had i got picked up by helicopter and had to.leave my mother behind. Ive always had different kinds of dreams of apt.s turning into a whole ocean.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion