A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - A STRANGER

A STRANGER

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

A STRANGER

Postby dreamer55133 on April 19th, 2018, 3:39 am

Dream: My dream goes does; I left my house in the morning with all doors locked, I don't usually return until evening, but this particular day my aunt came to visit me and so I decided to go home on time with my her. On getting to the gate of my house, I started hearing a loud noise coming from my apartment, It was the sound of a drum [someone drumming loud in my balcony]. I move closer and piped through the door to see the person drumming, it was an unknown man.Immediately he noticed our steps he stopped drumming and went inside, so I opened the door and my aunt who I was with quickly went in to hold him, apparently he want to rub something that we make him disappear on his eyes when my aunt caught him and collect it from him. Looking inside my house also, it was empty no properties there again. I was so afraid to approach him and so I left him and my aunt who is a spiritual person to deal with him, while I quickly went outside to call my pastor. I was outside waiting for my pastor to come when my aunt came to meet me that he is still there oo. I woke up while crying and waiting for my pastor outside...

Please I will appreciate the interpretation as I am seriously disturbed.

Significant Life Events: MY EXAM RESULT

NO

Background: I am 31 year old, a female, from Edo and am currently working

Mental Illness Or Depression: NO

Feelings About People: They are unknown

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Just last night
dreamer55133
Dream Lover

Re: A STRANGER

Postby chase on April 21st, 2018, 9:44 pm

Not a lot of information about your waking life to work off of. But, if exams are the most pressing issue for you then I can see how the symbolism for leaving your house in the morning and then coming home at night could reflect dedication to a school study-life regime. Safely taking time off studying??? Visiting your aunt when it's unusual could reflect time off when you don't usually do that.

End of the dream is crying with a pastor. I wonder if that is a symbol for bad performance at school (crying) and hoping being more serious about God (pastor) will help you???

Just a guess. What are your feelings? How is your school performance??

dreamer55133 wrote:Dream: My dream goes does; I left my house in the morning with all doors locked, I don't usually return until evening, but this particular day my aunt came to visit me and so I decided to go home on time with my her. On getting to the gate of my house, I started hearing a loud noise coming from my apartment, It was the sound of a drum [someone drumming loud in my balcony]. I move closer and piped through the door to see the person drumming, it was an unknown man.Immediately he noticed our steps he stopped drumming and went inside, so I opened the door and my aunt who I was with quickly went in to hold him, apparently he want to rub something that we make him disappear on his eyes when my aunt caught him and collect it from him. Looking inside my house also, it was empty no properties there again. I was so afraid to approach him and so I left him and my aunt who is a spiritual person to deal with him, while I quickly went outside to call my pastor. I was outside waiting for my pastor to come when my aunt came to meet me that he is still there oo. I woke up while crying and waiting for my pastor outside...

Please I will appreciate the interpretation as I am seriously disturbed.

Significant Life Events: MY EXAM RESULT

NO

Background: I am 31 year old, a female, from Edo and am currently working

Mental Illness Or Depression: NO

Feelings About People: They are unknown

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Just last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion