A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Old friend/public restroom

Old friend/public restroom

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Old friend/public restroom

Postby dreamer55126 on April 18th, 2018, 7:58 pm

Dream: i am with one of my adult children, but i don't know which one outside in a public place with several other people, it feels like it is outside of an event of some kind/before going in. I see a friend from school across the way with her husband. she is smiling looks happy and she is pretty. she is walking in front of him but looking back smiling. Then we are inside and she, my child and I are inside and she makes a derogatory comment about her husband. Then we need to go to the bathroom and when we enter it is crowded but huge and it has beautiful and colorful tile everywhere some large some small. my friend keeps saying how beautiful the tiles and the room is. It is very spacious, elegant and gracious. we walk up a few steps to the toilet areas. I see three toilets and a woman working there watching over the area. Instead of stalls there are these elaborate wood, tile and metal cabinets built around the toilets the two doors open from the center and have a brass latch. I am afraid i'm not going to be able to get the contraption open in time. at the end i feel my child still there with me and looking back at my friend nearby. it ends here

Significant Life Events: I have an important report to compile that is due soon. the deadline for everyone's information is past and many have not sent it in - they are higher up than me. so it is frustrating.

I also lost my partner 4 years ago this month to suicide.

I'm worried about retirement and I have a slow evolving leukemia that i always have in my mind

Background: i am female 65 years of age. I am 'white. I work for a government agency. my work varies a lot making reports, tracking financial data, making promotional materials. i live alone. i have 4 grown children

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes - depression

Feelings About People: The friend i care about but know she is wishy washy. i don't see her at all anymore. She did lose her son to suicide right after my partner died. The child with me - i don't have a clue which one it is
but i have a good relationship with them. but feel I'm not a very big part of their lives anymore

Relationship Status: alone

When And How Often: last night 4/17/18
dreamer55126
Dream Lover

Re: Old friend/public restroom

Postby chase on April 20th, 2018, 10:14 pm

Dream sounds like it's about the deadline issue. At the end of the dream you say "I am afraid i'm not going to be able to get the contraption open in time" while talking about a toilet. Toilets are what we use to comfortably get rid of a problem (pressure from boss??). Public toilets may symbolize your feelings about needing to get rid of this issue at work in front of others or with other people aware of it?? Pressure, lack of space, lack of privacy to deal with work issue??

Tell me more about the deadline and pressure at work? Are you afraid to speak up or pressure others to do their part which is causing trouble for you?

dreamer55126 wrote:Dream: i am with one of my adult children, but i don't know which one outside in a public place with several other people, it feels like it is outside of an event of some kind/before going in. I see a friend from school across the way with her husband. she is smiling looks happy and she is pretty. she is walking in front of him but looking back smiling. Then we are inside and she, my child and I are inside and she makes a derogatory comment about her husband. Then we need to go to the bathroom and when we enter it is crowded but huge and it has beautiful and colorful tile everywhere some large some small. my friend keeps saying how beautiful the tiles and the room is. It is very spacious, elegant and gracious. we walk up a few steps to the toilet areas. I see three toilets and a woman working there watching over the area. Instead of stalls there are these elaborate wood, tile and metal cabinets built around the toilets the two doors open from the center and have a brass latch. I am afraid i'm not going to be able to get the contraption open in time. at the end i feel my child still there with me and looking back at my friend nearby. it ends here

Significant Life Events: I have an important report to compile that is due soon. the deadline for everyone's information is past and many have not sent it in - they are higher up than me. so it is frustrating.

I also lost my partner 4 years ago this month to suicide.

I'm worried about retirement and I have a slow evolving leukemia that i always have in my mind

Background: i am female 65 years of age. I am 'white. I work for a government agency. my work varies a lot making reports, tracking financial data, making promotional materials. i live alone. i have 4 grown children

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes - depression

Feelings About People: The friend i care about but know she is wishy washy. i don't see her at all anymore. She did lose her son to suicide right after my partner died. The child with me - i don't have a clue which one it is
but i have a good relationship with them. but feel I'm not a very big part of their lives anymore

Relationship Status: alone

When And How Often: last night 4/17/18
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion