A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Beautiful place

Beautiful place

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Beautiful place

Postby dreamer55077 on April 8th, 2018, 5:25 am

Dream: The first dream i had was that of a breathtakingly beautiful place.I was on a touring passenger boat on a lake.The water was so calm,serene and placid.The weather was very cool,dusky and too pleasant.There was someone with me slong with other people on the boat,but i don't remember the person/persons.I was utterly happy and mesmerized that i almost screamed-'I am so happy.This is so beautiful'.I fell short of words as i could not express my joy.There were little tears of happiness.
The second dream is that of a deep,green and lively forest.I was with my friends,sitting on boulders on a river stream.The water was calm and clear.The weather was sunny and pleasant.We were enjoying the nature and having a good time.

Significant Life Events: From the past few days,since i have recently appeared my class 12th board exam,I have been praying that my result turns out to be super good.Also,i have been thinking about how my new phase of life will be like new college,new friends,new environment,etc.

Background: I am a girl aged 18.I am an Indian,assamese student who is going to pursue her graduation.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No,I have never gone through any kind of mental illness or depression.

Feelings About People: In the first dream,i don't remember the person or persons but it was a guy and i was happy in his company.
In the second dream,i was with my group of friends.We love each other and enjoy each other's company.

Relationship Status: I am purely single.

When And How Often: The first dream occured the night before previous night.
The second dream occured the previous night.
dreamer55077
Dream Lover

Re: Beautiful place

Postby chase on April 21st, 2018, 10:04 pm

Both dreams have water symbolism. First a lake and then a river. Water represent uncertainty. River is temporary and a lake a uncertainty that you can get out of without difficulty. Both are probably referring to tests (river) and making the decision about what to do for the rest of your life (lake). Studying and graduating are as you said a big deal to you.

I wonder if the dreams are revealing that you are happy to to simply have nobody stop you in life? Thinking too much of yourself not deserving a future when it's becoming obvious that you do?

dreamer55077 wrote:Dream: The first dream i had was that of a breathtakingly beautiful place.I was on a touring passenger boat on a lake.The water was so calm,serene and placid.The weather was very cool,dusky and too pleasant.There was someone with me slong with other people on the boat,but i don't remember the person/persons.I was utterly happy and mesmerized that i almost screamed-'I am so happy.This is so beautiful'.I fell short of words as i could not express my joy.There were little tears of happiness.
The second dream is that of a deep,green and lively forest.I was with my friends,sitting on boulders on a river stream.The water was calm and clear.The weather was sunny and pleasant.We were enjoying the nature and having a good time.

Significant Life Events: From the past few days,since i have recently appeared my class 12th board exam,I have been praying that my result turns out to be super good.Also,i have been thinking about how my new phase of life will be like new college,new friends,new environment,etc.

Background: I am a girl aged 18.I am an Indian,assamese student who is going to pursue her graduation.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No,I have never gone through any kind of mental illness or depression.

Feelings About People: In the first dream,i don't remember the person or persons but it was a guy and i was happy in his company.
In the second dream,i was with my group of friends.We love each other and enjoy each other's company.

Relationship Status: I am purely single.

When And How Often: The first dream occured the night before previous night.
The second dream occured the previous night.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion