A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - about my crush

about my crush

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

about my crush

Postby dreamer55056 on April 6th, 2018, 1:15 pm

Dream: i had like two dreams in one, like when you're dreaming and wake up for something then go back to sleep and dream about something else yeah that's what i mean. at first i was like dreaming about me and my dad in out house but here's the weird part i would look outside and it would be snowing soooo much like a lot. we live in New Mexico so it doesn't snow here. well it does but not a lot as like in other places. it would be snowing so hard and so much and i remember we would have like a bonfire in our living room so we could stay warm. we would have like a little cat and his house was right next to my dads room, i would try looking out the window but my dad would get mad and say to stay away, he would open the window things so light would come in when out of no where 3 white brown wolves would try to get the house they would break the window and my cat passed by and the wolves got even more mad and made their way inside my house, my dad would come running to close the door and leave them in that room but one of the wolves got its head stuck right when he closed the door and grabbed my cat with his big mouth i remember hitting it soo hard it would het go of my cat.my dad would push the wolves back and he would lock the door and block it so they wouldn't be able to get in. then i remember my dad would put me to sleep and say everything's fine.
Then i had my next dream. it was present day but in my dream i could time travel? i remember i would go back in time to see my crush when he was smaller, my crush's name id Cesar. i didn't know where i traveled to but it was like at someone's birthday party and it was like kinda cloudy but kinda sunny and i would just walk around when poof i saw Cesar's parents sitting in a table. i would try looking for Cesar when out of no where he passes running to get with his parents. he looked like he was like 11 years old but his little brothers were there. he's one of the oldest so how were his little brothers there is he was 11?i would want to go up to Cesar and ask him so many questions and just hug him but i didn't cause even though it was a dream i still thought to myself don't mess with the pasted cause you'll mess up the future. Right when i was gonna go back to my time one of his little brothers would accidently hit me with a ball and Cesar would come running to me and say 'sorry about my little brother' I would just smile and say its fine, he then looked at my hand and saw this bracelet i had he would ask if he could see it. i would look at him and he would be so happy he loved that bracelet so i decided to give it to him. i told him he could keep it but i told him he could never take it off and he said okay i won't and after i said bye and left back to my time. when i traveled back i was outside of Cesar's house , i remember walking in and he would be in his backyard so i would walk all the way back and he would be packing all his stuff then i noticed something he was wearing that bracelet i gave him in the pasted he never took it off after i would ask him what he was dong and he said 'packing remember' i would say 'what for?' 'he'd say don't tell me your changing you mind' i said 'about what' he said ' about moving out of here and going together somewhere else remember we've been talking about it.' he said 'so you done packing or what?' i didn't know what to say so all i said was 'yes almost done' he would say 'okay go finish cause I'm almost done here and were leaving tonight.!' i said 'okay what time are we leaving?' he said 'whenever I'm done here I'll call you' then he said 'go now finish I'm almost done here I'll call you when I'm done' then he kissed me and said ' I love you I'll see you in a bit.' I then went to my house to pack all of my things but everything was already packed, i just needed a few more things. Then in my dream i started to drink beer, i have only tried it once and I'm never trying it again.! but in my dream it tasted so good i don't know why then i would hear people yelling my name from outside and i would look out the window and i would see all of my crazy ass friends in the car telling me to go with them. i remember going we were driving around it was great day out it was so sunny we went to downtown and walked around i was just chilling but my friends know nothing about what that word means! they saw a group of guys walking and of course like always they got to make a big deal about it. i didn't really pay attention to the guys cause I already had a guy, but one of them kept looking at me really weird i actually started getting scared i would tell my friends if we could leave, but they were to busy being drunk and all over the guys they didn't care. then that creepy guy grabbed me and started kissing me i would try to leave but he was holding me really hard. then one of my friends started to record and she posted it and she has Cesar on social media. out of no where it would start raining and we would leave the guys parked far so we gave them a ride, we were driving when it started to rain so hard it stared to get flooded. Cesar would call me but i couldn't answer with all the noise that was going on. he said texted and said 'I'm at mcdonalds want anything' I texted him back saying 'yes get me anything' i remember telling my friends to drop me off at mcdonalds but they wouldn't listen to me they would say 'don't go with him stay with us stay with the guy who's sitting next to you.' i would start to get mad and one of my friends started texting Cesar stupid stuff. i remember hearing it rain even harder, the streets would get even more flooded. then we would pass by the mcdonalds and we would see him there waiting for me looking everywhere for me, i would tell my friends to stop the car but they didn't stop until a mile later, i would get off and try to find a way to get to him but i didn't know how the streets were flooded i would have to swim across to get to him, it started getting dark and i would try calling Cesar but it didn't work i then started walking across the dirty street water, i remember it being soo cold, then i tried calling Cesar again but the creepy guy that was looking at me and the one who kissed me would take me phone and throw it and say 'you don't need him you got me.'i would try getting it but it hit the water right when i caught it. i remember being so mad and sad cause my friends wouldn't help me they would just look at me.! i remember jumping into the cold dirty street water and swimming and swimming. i would have to take a break so i would stop on places where it was above water. i remember crying so much my heart was broken, i tried everything i could to get to him but he was so far and it started to turn night, i wasn't going to get to him on time. i kept swimming and swimming and right when i was going to jump the fence to get to him that creepy guy would pull me down from the fence i would see Cesar get on his truck sad and he would turn it on and start to leave. i was hitting that guy so hard he wouldn't let me g i was crying so loud yelling out 'CESAR , CESAR , CESAR' Then that's when i woke up,with tears in my eyes trying to understand what that horrible dream meant.

Significant Life Events: i lost my phone and i haven't been able to talk with the guy I'm talking too. I've been so busy with school and work i haven't had the chance to go to his house and talk to him. i feel like he might think I'm ignoring him or something.
i have a big fear of losing him cause I've known him since like 6th grade i just never got the chance to date him cause i was with someone else at the time. after that year we lost touch he was i n 8th grade while i was in 6th, he move to a high school and after that i never heard of him until now that I'm in high school. he's in 11th grade while I'm in 9th, he looks so much different then from what i remember. he said the same about me we didn't know we knew each other until one of my friends posted something about me and he saw it and asked my friend for my information and that's were we started talking and all. were still talking but its been pretty hard cause i work and go to school and so does he so we hardly have time for each other. but whenever i have time he doesn't and i totally understand but sometimes when he has time and i cant he sometimes gets upset. he's more of a girl than i am. since i lost my phone i haven't been able to text him i feel like he's thinking I'm ignoring him or thinking i don't want anything todo with him. but i do I've waited many years to find him and finally get a chance to be with him. i just sometimes i push him away cause of my pasted relationships and he sometimes does that to me too but here we are still trying. although i really like him he really sometimes gets on my last straw. he's done some things and i have forgive him cause i know no ones perfect I've done somethings too, but i have gave him too many chances this is his last one even thought it hurts me to say it but it is what it is.

Background: i am a 17 year old female whos just working really hard on getting her dream done.

Mental Illness Or Depression: n/a

Feelings About People: I honestly have a lot of feelings foe Cesar he's one of those crush's that just kinda always stay there. I'm just now connecting with his family they're one hell of a family I just love them. I love my friends too but lately my bestfriend has been wanted me to hook up with her cousin, i mean i kinda he's cool and all but all my feelings go to Cesar he's the one who has my heart. her cousin did something to me and now i feel really weird even being in the same room with him. but the creepy guy in my dream i didn't know who it was i never got to see his face.

Relationship Status: I'm single but I'm currently talking to someone

When And How Often: this dream happed just last night and this is the first time I've ever dreamed this. i mean I've had other dreams of him but this is a new one.
dreamer55056
Dream Lover

Re: about my crush

Postby chase on April 22nd, 2018, 5:04 pm

The dream looks like you are "crazy in love" with this guy Cesar. I see nothing except Cesar this and Cesar that. The ending of this dream says "was crying so loud yelling out 'CESAR , CESAR , CESAR' Then that's when i woke up,with tears in my eyes. I wonder if this dream is showing jealousy of not being with this guy or finally getting your chance because there is always something happening. I wonder if the creepy guy in the dream is your feelings about your cousin's guy friend she wants to hook you up with when you don't want to hook up with him? You want Cesar instead..badly. It pains you.

Are you having problems telling your friend that you don't like the cousin??? Like the they aren't "hearing it." Tell me more about your realistic chances with Cesar as well if you can.

dreamer55056 wrote:Dream: i had like two dreams in one, like when you're dreaming and wake up for something then go back to sleep and dream about something else yeah that's what i mean. at first i was like dreaming about me and my dad in out house but here's the weird part i would look outside and it would be snowing soooo much like a lot. we live in New Mexico so it doesn't snow here. well it does but not a lot as like in other places. it would be snowing so hard and so much and i remember we would have like a bonfire in our living room so we could stay warm. we would have like a little cat and his house was right next to my dads room, i would try looking out the window but my dad would get mad and say to stay away, he would open the window things so light would come in when out of no where 3 white brown wolves would try to get the house they would break the window and my cat passed by and the wolves got even more mad and made their way inside my house, my dad would come running to close the door and leave them in that room but one of the wolves got its head stuck right when he closed the door and grabbed my cat with his big mouth i remember hitting it soo hard it would het go of my cat.my dad would push the wolves back and he would lock the door and block it so they wouldn't be able to get in. then i remember my dad would put me to sleep and say everything's fine.
Then i had my next dream. it was present day but in my dream i could time travel? i remember i would go back in time to see my crush when he was smaller, my crush's name id Cesar. i didn't know where i traveled to but it was like at someone's birthday party and it was like kinda cloudy but kinda sunny and i would just walk around when poof i saw Cesar's parents sitting in a table. i would try looking for Cesar when out of no where he passes running to get with his parents. he looked like he was like 11 years old but his little brothers were there. he's one of the oldest so how were his little brothers there is he was 11?i would want to go up to Cesar and ask him so many questions and just hug him but i didn't cause even though it was a dream i still thought to myself don't mess with the pasted cause you'll mess up the future. Right when i was gonna go back to my time one of his little brothers would accidently hit me with a ball and Cesar would come running to me and say 'sorry about my little brother' I would just smile and say its fine, he then looked at my hand and saw this bracelet i had he would ask if he could see it. i would look at him and he would be so happy he loved that bracelet so i decided to give it to him. i told him he could keep it but i told him he could never take it off and he said okay i won't and after i said bye and left back to my time. when i traveled back i was outside of Cesar's house , i remember walking in and he would be in his backyard so i would walk all the way back and he would be packing all his stuff then i noticed something he was wearing that bracelet i gave him in the pasted he never took it off after i would ask him what he was dong and he said 'packing remember' i would say 'what for?' 'he'd say don't tell me your changing you mind' i said 'about what' he said ' about moving out of here and going together somewhere else remember we've been talking about it.' he said 'so you done packing or what?' i didn't know what to say so all i said was 'yes almost done' he would say 'okay go finish cause I'm almost done here and were leaving tonight.!' i said 'okay what time are we leaving?' he said 'whenever I'm done here I'll call you' then he said 'go now finish I'm almost done here I'll call you when I'm done' then he kissed me and said ' I love you I'll see you in a bit.' I then went to my house to pack all of my things but everything was already packed, i just needed a few more things. Then in my dream i started to drink beer, i have only tried it once and I'm never trying it again.! but in my dream it tasted so good i don't know why then i would hear people yelling my name from outside and i would look out the window and i would see all of my crazy ass friends in the car telling me to go with them. i remember going we were driving around it was great day out it was so sunny we went to downtown and walked around i was just chilling but my friends know nothing about what that word means! they saw a group of guys walking and of course like always they got to make a big deal about it. i didn't really pay attention to the guys cause I already had a guy, but one of them kept looking at me really weird i actually started getting scared i would tell my friends if we could leave, but they were to busy being drunk and all over the guys they didn't care. then that creepy guy grabbed me and started kissing me i would try to leave but he was holding me really hard. then one of my friends started to record and she posted it and she has Cesar on social media. out of no where it would start raining and we would leave the guys parked far so we gave them a ride, we were driving when it started to rain so hard it stared to get flooded. Cesar would call me but i couldn't answer with all the noise that was going on. he said texted and said 'I'm at mcdonalds want anything' I texted him back saying 'yes get me anything' i remember telling my friends to drop me off at mcdonalds but they wouldn't listen to me they would say 'don't go with him stay with us stay with the guy who's sitting next to you.' i would start to get mad and one of my friends started texting Cesar stupid stuff. i remember hearing it rain even harder, the streets would get even more flooded. then we would pass by the mcdonalds and we would see him there waiting for me looking everywhere for me, i would tell my friends to stop the car but they didn't stop until a mile later, i would get off and try to find a way to get to him but i didn't know how the streets were flooded i would have to swim across to get to him, it started getting dark and i would try calling Cesar but it didn't work i then started walking across the dirty street water, i remember it being soo cold, then i tried calling Cesar again but the creepy guy that was looking at me and the one who kissed me would take me phone and throw it and say 'you don't need him you got me.'i would try getting it but it hit the water right when i caught it. i remember being so mad and sad cause my friends wouldn't help me they would just look at me.! i remember jumping into the cold dirty street water and swimming and swimming. i would have to take a break so i would stop on places where it was above water. i remember crying so much my heart was broken, i tried everything i could to get to him but he was so far and it started to turn night, i wasn't going to get to him on time. i kept swimming and swimming and right when i was going to jump the fence to get to him that creepy guy would pull me down from the fence i would see Cesar get on his truck sad and he would turn it on and start to leave. i was hitting that guy so hard he wouldn't let me g i was crying so loud yelling out 'CESAR , CESAR , CESAR' Then that's when i woke up,with tears in my eyes trying to understand what that horrible dream meant.

Significant Life Events: i lost my phone and i haven't been able to talk with the guy I'm talking too. I've been so busy with school and work i haven't had the chance to go to his house and talk to him. i feel like he might think I'm ignoring him or something.
i have a big fear of losing him cause I've known him since like 6th grade i just never got the chance to date him cause i was with someone else at the time. after that year we lost touch he was i n 8th grade while i was in 6th, he move to a high school and after that i never heard of him until now that I'm in high school. he's in 11th grade while I'm in 9th, he looks so much different then from what i remember. he said the same about me we didn't know we knew each other until one of my friends posted something about me and he saw it and asked my friend for my information and that's were we started talking and all. were still talking but its been pretty hard cause i work and go to school and so does he so we hardly have time for each other. but whenever i have time he doesn't and i totally understand but sometimes when he has time and i cant he sometimes gets upset. he's more of a girl than i am. since i lost my phone i haven't been able to text him i feel like he's thinking I'm ignoring him or thinking i don't want anything todo with him. but i do I've waited many years to find him and finally get a chance to be with him. i just sometimes i push him away cause of my pasted relationships and he sometimes does that to me too but here we are still trying. although i really like him he really sometimes gets on my last straw. he's done some things and i have forgive him cause i know no ones perfect I've done somethings too, but i have gave him too many chances this is his last one even thought it hurts me to say it but it is what it is.

Background: i am a 17 year old female whos just working really hard on getting her dream done.

Mental Illness Or Depression: n/a

Feelings About People: I honestly have a lot of feelings foe Cesar he's one of those crush's that just kinda always stay there. I'm just now connecting with his family they're one hell of a family I just love them. I love my friends too but lately my bestfriend has been wanted me to hook up with her cousin, i mean i kinda he's cool and all but all my feelings go to Cesar he's the one who has my heart. her cousin did something to me and now i feel really weird even being in the same room with him. but the creepy guy in my dream i didn't know who it was i never got to see his face.

Relationship Status: I'm single but I'm currently talking to someone

When And How Often: this dream happed just last night and this is the first time I've ever dreamed this. i mean I've had other dreams of him but this is a new one.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion