A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Can someone help me with this dream?

Can someone help me with this dream?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Can someone help me with this dream?

Postby dreamer55041 on April 2nd, 2018, 1:04 pm

Dream: I was in church, my previous pastors wife started talking to me. In the middle of the conversation, she asked her husband/pastor to annoint her with the oil. He engulfed her in the oil, and put her down on the floor. Her body started sinking and her eyes went crazy,moving in all directions. She sank on thw floor everything excluding her head. She said that She's been calling me 3 times a day and I hang up the phone. I told her that she wwas lying. Her head started to move towards ne, and my girlfriend picked up her head and moved it back. Her head kept coming after me, my girlfriend tied her to the wall. And I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Nothing really

Background: I am 28 years old, male, from the dominican republic. I am employed full time

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I left the church where the pastors wife is from. I don't have a relationship with her.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: About a week ago and not recurring.
dreamer55041
Dream Lover

Re: Can someone help me with this dream?

Postby chase on April 22nd, 2018, 12:52 am

You don't offer much about your waking life around the time of the dream so it's more difficult to interpret, but whatever this dream is about it's something that is not doing what it's supposed to do.

In short, you have this woman sinking on the floor and her eyes are going crazy (situation is not working and focus is not normal), she lies to you about a phone call(information is not wanting to be forthcoming, cooperation is not forthcoming, or dishonest reaction??), woman is then difficult to manage (problem may require you to personally control it), and then you need to tie her to a wall (you want to keep something stuck and not doing anything else).

This dream is showing a situation in your life frustrating or bothering you with not doing what you want it to. End result of dream is tying some to a wall so seem to think the problem is best left restrained for whatever reason.

What's going on in your waking life around the time of the dream?

dreamer55041 wrote:Dream: I was in church, my previous pastors wife started talking to me. In the middle of the conversation, she asked her husband/pastor to annoint her with the oil. He engulfed her in the oil, and put her down on the floor. Her body started sinking and her eyes went crazy,moving in all directions. She sank on thw floor everything excluding her head. She said that She's been calling me 3 times a day and I hang up the phone. I told her that she wwas lying. Her head started to move towards ne, and my girlfriend picked up her head and moved it back. Her head kept coming after me, my girlfriend tied her to the wall. And I woke up.

Significant Life Events: Nothing really

Background: I am 28 years old, male, from the dominican republic. I am employed full time

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I left the church where the pastors wife is from. I don't have a relationship with her.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: About a week ago and not recurring.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion