A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - LIME GREEN SNAKE GIFT

LIME GREEN SNAKE GIFT

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Re: LIME GREEN SNAKE GIFT

Postby dreamer54922 on March 17th, 2018, 6:26 am

I dreamed someone gave me a lime green snake as a gift. its a friendly snake with no mouth and it looked almost like a worm and it was placed on my bed and it was about 1,5 meters long but not thick.The person was a man and there was also a baby with him in the dream. He told me he has a gift for me and presented the snake and said i don't have to be scared as the snake is friendly and harmless. When i looked at the snake i saw it has no mouth and looked friendly almost like a large green worm
dreamer54922
Dream Lover

Postby chase on March 17th, 2018, 9:29 pm

A snake with no mouth being given to you may reflect something corrupt in your life or a choice that isn't innocent. But you don't feel that it can hurt you (no mouth, no teeth, no venom). The snake being given to you as a gift may be a sign that you don't feel any personal cost (nothing getting you back for using this non-innocent option???)

You are dealing with or playing with something that isn't perfectly innocent while aware of it. A mouthless snake almost sounds like a symbol for corruption that doesn't have to talk about it or attack anyone directly?? If the snake is worm-like I wonder if this is a symbol for your awareness of corruption that gets away with it while never hurting anyone directly?? Like quiet lethalness or a quietly being a scumbag in someway???

What's going on in you waking life?

dreamer54922 wrote:I dreamed someone gave me a lime green snake as a gift. its a friendly snake with no mouth and it looked almost like a worm and it was placed on my bed and it was about 1,5 meters long but not thick.The person was a man and there was also a baby with him in the dream. He told me he has a gift for me and presented the snake and said i don't have to be scared as the snake is friendly and harmless. When i looked at the snake i saw it has no mouth and looked friendly almost like a large green worm
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer54922 on March 18th, 2018, 8:24 am

Hi Chase,

Firstly thank you for replying to my post.

I am a single mum and not in a relationship with anyone at the moment. My son, 14yrs, got accepted into a school in another town and therefore we relocated at the beginning of the year. I am currently job hunting and am struggling to find a job. to make a long story short we ended up living with my sons father's sister untill i can find a job and a place to stay.
I believe this is the path God has set out for me and my son and am just impatient on finding a job, because it is not nice to be dependent on other people.
I told my sons aunt that i will move back home at the end of the month if i do not find a job by then when she told me that it i should not worry about my son because they would take care of him when he comes home weekends. He is in a special needs school and they come home every Friday and the school fetch them every Sunday evening again.
Could it be that the dream is referring to my choice that i have made to go back home?
Could it be a sign that God is sending me to tell me that it would be wrong decision?

Please help before i make the wrong choice because i fear the most to do something against God's will.
dreamer54922
Dream Lover

Postby chase on March 18th, 2018, 8:24 pm

First, you should never fear not doing God's will unless you are hurting people. God respects honest surviving if you are doing so the best you can. God is BIG. So big you can't impress or unimpress him. He is emotionally immune to the world as an overseer for whatever our purpose is. All things do what he wants in the end.

Beds in dreams represent our choice to stay the same or "sleep on the issue." I wonder if the snake with no mouth being placed on your bed represents your feelings about being a dishonest person (green snake) if you choose to continue stay in someone else's home feeling that you are using people and "shut up" about your real intentions (no mouth snake) to survive or save money?? The snake is lime green to represent selfishness or arrogance???

I think this snake dream is a reflection of yourself thinking about overstaying your welcome without saying you are??? A choice or option to do so?? The snake (or snake-worm) in the dream is a gift to represent your feelings about staying with other people being a free offer while you uncomfortably accept the situation??

If I am right then the dream is a sign from God that you are too concerned with being an deceptive selfish person to save some money or help yourself financially? If you were given an offer to stay then perhaps you will benefit from taking it and helping out as best you can so you don't feel selfish??? Or simply be mindful of not overstaying your welcome while trying your best to move on???
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer54922 on March 19th, 2018, 3:01 am

Thank you Chase, it makes sense to me now.
:)
dreamer54922
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion