A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Message?

Message?

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Message?

Postby dreamer54966 on March 17th, 2018, 3:03 am

Dream: Two, what I thought were my dad and someone else, telling me that the father of my teenagers was dead. That's all.

Significant Life Events: The person in my dream who I hadn't heard from in months. At the time, I was an a really bad relationship.

Background: 37 unemployed Latina

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't talk to my dad, I can't remember the other person, and the father of my teenagers I hadn't heard from in months.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: One time last year.
dreamer54966
Dream Lover

Re: Message?

Postby chase on April 22nd, 2018, 6:13 pm

It's interesting you are being told that the father of your children is dead when you haven't spoken to him in months. You say you are single. Are you deciding that moving on to a new relationship is acceptable? Fathers in dreams often symbolize decision making or the conscience. Do you feel guilty starting a new relationship? Are you simply deciding that it's best to move on??

dreamer54966 wrote:Dream: Two, what I thought were my dad and someone else, telling me that the father of my teenagers was dead. That's all.

Significant Life Events: The person in my dream who I hadn't heard from in months. At the time, I was an a really bad relationship.

Background: 37 unemployed Latina

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't talk to my dad, I can't remember the other person, and the father of my teenagers I hadn't heard from in months.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: One time last year.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion