A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Snakes Dreams

Snakes Dreams

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Snakes Dreams

Postby dreamer54955 on March 15th, 2018, 9:10 am

Dream: I was somewhere like a garden and then it's turn out to look like a room ,i was with my little sister sitting and there was a tree on our side and i told her i am feeling that there is a snake here and she told nahhh i know you are just afraid of snakes and after she just told me that i saw the snake it had two colors white and black it's was mixed ,and it's fell down on her surrounding her and she was screaming and figthing also with the snake as if it was going to bit her ,the head of the snake was in her leg and then i came from no where and take the head of the snake i skwezed it so hard with so much anger until i heard the bone scratching and it's was dead (the snake)but at the time it took the head of the snake it's wasn't a mixed colered snake it's was a black snake .

After that i saw the snake it was in part as if i cutted it in small parts and i was going to burn it ,then i wake up .

Significant Life Events: i was thinking of trying to stop what i was doing wrong and how to end it for me to Consecrate myself to God Fully .

Yes relationship issues,i just wanted to know from God if the relationship i am in is right or wrong!

Background: I am 21years old , female ,i work as Recruitment assistant .

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: my honest feeling about her is that i love her , i don't have any complains about her so far .

Relationship Status: I am Dating

When And How Often: the dream occured last night !
dreamer54955
Dream Lover

Re: Snakes Dreams

Postby chase on March 16th, 2018, 10:07 pm

The story of the dream reads like you see a possibility for corruption or total failure (snake) and then it becomes a problem, and then you have to confront it (kill the snake). You said you are concerned you might be doing something wrong with God. That would definitely be a sign that you fear corruption in yourself or your behavior (snake). The dream is either a good sign that you are so concerned with not being corrupt you are lethal about confronting it (over worrying highly motivated), or you are feeling something as corrupt when it isn't and confronting it more to prove yourself then for a serious reason (fearing your spiritual status??)

Dream could be hinting overall that you are too concerned with spiritual corruption and what God thinks of you. The remains of the snake show you are aware of what you did to confront corruption or total failure after the fact.

If your concerns are mostly for a relationship and God's approval I wonder if the dream is revealing your feelings about stopping the possibility for immorality in the relationship?? Example possibility: The snake represents sex that you feel corrupts you so you totally embarrassed the possibility of having sex so you don't feel corrupt?

Your thoughts?

dreamer54955 wrote:Dream: I was somewhere like a garden and then it's turn out to look like a room ,i was with my little sister sitting and there was a tree on our side and i told her i am feeling that there is a snake here and she told nahhh i know you are just afraid of snakes and after she just told me that i saw the snake it had two colors white and black it's was mixed ,and it's fell down on her surrounding her and she was screaming and figthing also with the snake as if it was going to bit her ,the head of the snake was in her leg and then i came from no where and take the head of the snake i skwezed it so hard with so much anger until i heard the bone scratching and it's was dead (the snake)but at the time it took the head of the snake it's wasn't a mixed colered snake it's was a black snake .

After that i saw the snake it was in part as if i cutted it in small parts and i was going to burn it ,then i wake up .

Significant Life Events: i was thinking of trying to stop what i was doing wrong and how to end it for me to Consecrate myself to God Fully .

Yes relationship issues,i just wanted to know from God if the relationship i am in is right or wrong!

Background: I am 21years old , female ,i work as Recruitment assistant .

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: my honest feeling about her is that i love her , i don't have any complains about her so far .

Relationship Status: I am Dating

When And How Often: the dream occured last night !
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion