A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Proposal and my wedding

Proposal and my wedding

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Proposal and my wedding

Postby dreamer54940 on March 13th, 2018, 10:35 pm

Dream: I have been having this dream since I was younger, but everything starts our black and I arrived at an unknown church with two guys(of color) had no idea who they were, until 2015. In 2016 I found out what church it was and who the guys were (my now ex boyfriends brothers and my current church where he plays at) while walking in I can’t see much around me is dark, and they lead me up to the alter. There on the alter someone is playing a black piano and the lighting is golden yellow and warm/welcoming. I see a black mans hands and he purposed to me with a solid gold ring. I said yes cried tears of joy and then he turns around and I see his long dreadlocks in a low ponytail(my most recent exes hair) it then get brighter and I see all his family and my family standing at the alter rejoicing. It jumped to the next scene of me walking down the asile with my dad and my bf at the time is waiting at the other end, we meet eyes smile and tears of joy start to build up. I then lock eyes with his mother and she nods her head in approval and hen looks at her son at the alter waiting for me and locks eyes with him nods in approval and they both cry tears of joy. I make it to the alter and lock arms with him, nervous and anxious, he leans over to me and says something to me we are all smiles and I instantly am calmed down from whatever it was he said. Hand in hand we exchange smiles and then I wake up. The entire dream had a warm glowing lighting like yellow or golden coloring.

Significant Life Events: I don’t recall, I do know the last time I had this dream I left from the third or second date with this man.

Now at this time after 2.5 years this man has broken up with me, out of the blue. No warning signs just a few days before he was telling me he loves me.

Background: 30, female, white, nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, not me personally my mother has depression.

Feelings About People: I was in a relationships with them for 2 and a half years and as of 03/08/18 he broke up with me out of the blue, no problems or anything. Before this we were talking about how in love we were and how much we couldn’t wait to be married when the Lord made that rift for us. Currently I still am so in love with him, and want to get back with him. We haven’t been broken up for s week and I would like this to be the last day we are apart. I miss everything about him and he and I both said God has told us we belong together.(now he says he doesn’t see us together God told him to end things with me)

Relationship Status: Was dating him, I’m single for almost a week

When And How Often: This dream happened several times but for sure two years ago.
dreamer54940
Dream Lover

Re: Proposal and my wedding

Postby chase on April 22nd, 2018, 6:27 pm

Dream sounds like you are having problems getting over your ex or really really hoping it isn't over for good.

The emptiness at the beginning may reflect your feelings or loneliness about being single for the rest of your life before you met your ex. Church could be marriage symbolism or your desire to be married. Church could also reflect how you question God "Will I ever find love for real?" before you met your ex. Ex in dream is a reflection of how happy you were to meet him.

The dream shows difficulty accepting the relationship is over. Expecting marriage??? Also not believing in yourself that there is anyone else. The dream starts out empty with blackness, then the church, and then this guy making you happy. I wonder if you are stuck on believing he is the only best answer to your life??? Nobody better??

What are your thoughts??

dreamer54940 wrote:Dream: I have been having this dream since I was younger, but everything starts our black and I arrived at an unknown church with two guys(of color) had no idea who they were, until 2015. In 2016 I found out what church it was and who the guys were (my now ex boyfriends brothers and my current church where he plays at) while walking in I can’t see much around me is dark, and they lead me up to the alter. There on the alter someone is playing a black piano and the lighting is golden yellow and warm/welcoming. I see a black mans hands and he purposed to me with a solid gold ring. I said yes cried tears of joy and then he turns around and I see his long dreadlocks in a low ponytail(my most recent exes hair) it then get brighter and I see all his family and my family standing at the alter rejoicing. It jumped to the next scene of me walking down the asile with my dad and my bf at the time is waiting at the other end, we meet eyes smile and tears of joy start to build up. I then lock eyes with his mother and she nods her head in approval and hen looks at her son at the alter waiting for me and locks eyes with him nods in approval and they both cry tears of joy. I make it to the alter and lock arms with him, nervous and anxious, he leans over to me and says something to me we are all smiles and I instantly am calmed down from whatever it was he said. Hand in hand we exchange smiles and then I wake up. The entire dream had a warm glowing lighting like yellow or golden coloring.

Significant Life Events: I don’t recall, I do know the last time I had this dream I left from the third or second date with this man.

Now at this time after 2.5 years this man has broken up with me, out of the blue. No warning signs just a few days before he was telling me he loves me.

Background: 30, female, white, nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No, not me personally my mother has depression.

Feelings About People: I was in a relationships with them for 2 and a half years and as of 03/08/18 he broke up with me out of the blue, no problems or anything. Before this we were talking about how in love we were and how much we couldn’t wait to be married when the Lord made that rift for us. Currently I still am so in love with him, and want to get back with him. We haven’t been broken up for s week and I would like this to be the last day we are apart. I miss everything about him and he and I both said God has told us we belong together.(now he says he doesn’t see us together God told him to end things with me)

Relationship Status: Was dating him, I’m single for almost a week

When And How Often: This dream happened several times but for sure two years ago.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion