A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - honey

honey

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

honey

Postby dreamer54939 on March 13th, 2018, 8:12 pm

Dream: I was asleep then my father woke me up and asked we go in search of honey and bible, then I said I already have a bible, then he said let's go in search of honey Since I have a bible, I can take the bike or car ,let's just go in search of honey..while it was surprising to me ,he beckoned on me to stand up and let's go...den I woke up. .it was like it happened in a room. ..my mum was called to help find the bike key b4 he saw it..it was surprised because it was like it's still a bit early and why honey..

Significant Life Events: Becoming a successful business man and doing God's work

Am into someone but don't know if it's the right thing at this moment plus she is a difficult person which makes me think. ..

Background: 24yrs...male...igbo...business man

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: They are my role model, my dad and my mom. ..relationship is very good and my dad is my business master

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Yesterday. ..
dreamer54939
Dream Lover

Re: honey

Postby chase on March 15th, 2018, 10:59 pm

You say you are interested in a woman. In the dream you are being beckoned to stand up and go before waking up. That may b ea symbol for your inner voice beckoning you to take action with this woman and "standing up" to pursue her and ask her out or get closer. Take action. If you wake up in the dream it may be a sign that you tell yourself to get closer to this woman, but you never do.

Do you keep cutting yourself off when you get close to asking her?

dreamer54939 wrote:Dream: I was asleep then my father woke me up and asked we go in search of honey and bible, then I said I already have a bible, then he said let's go in search of honey Since I have a bible, I can take the bike or car ,let's just go in search of honey..while it was surprising to me ,he beckoned on me to stand up and let's go...den I woke up. .it was like it happened in a room. ..my mum was called to help find the bike key b4 he saw it..it was surprised because it was like it's still a bit early and why honey..

Significant Life Events: Becoming a successful business man and doing God's work

Am into someone but don't know if it's the right thing at this moment plus she is a difficult person which makes me think. ..

Background: 24yrs...male...igbo...business man

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: They are my role model, my dad and my mom. ..relationship is very good and my dad is my business master

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: Yesterday. ..
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion