A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Random/shooting

Random/shooting

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Random/shooting

Postby dreamer54936 on March 13th, 2018, 12:13 pm

Dream: So in my “hometown” looked different than my actual but I was at a bar/restaurant that looked like a tavern or vfw. And while there, I was sitting with two girls that I apparently knew but I don’t in reality. this guy came in with a automatic gun and he locked the door behind him and pointed the gun and told everyone to put their heads down. Now our table was the closest to the door and he started pointing the gun at the one girl I was sitting with and for some reason I didn’t think he deserved to die so I said something to bring his attention to me and before I could say another word he shot me multiple times in the left side of my ribs. I could really feel the impact on my body (my boyfriend said I jerked into a ball and grabbed my side in real life) and I could actually feel the warmth from the blood coming out, it was very strange. So I’m laying on the ground and this person knocks on the door like trying to come in and he lets her in and scares her but I pull her to the ground so she can’t get shot.

As I start to get weak I told the girl to take my jacket off and put pressure on my wound so I don’t bleed out cause I was gonna pass out. but I lived and when I awoke someone was distracting him and we all ran from the bar. We ran to another place where my friends and bf were and the shooter showed up there but so did other guys with guns. we had to run to get away from them so we went to the mall which was connected to the hospital which is where one of my best friends (kae) worked with her mom and a shooter came there to and started shooting people we ran to our cars. We got back to our place which is where mike, kae and my other best friend(Olivia) lived.Then my boyfriend (mike) and I broke up for some reason so I was cleaning out my room with all his stuff to give him. And I was almost done and found chocolate syrup in my mini fridge that was his so I walked in his room cause we still lived together to give it to him and kae was like in his bed like cuddled up to him on top of the blankets and I gave her this look and she said “omg Lyn you realize my mom got shot at today” (but she didn’t seem to care that I got shot at, actually no one did) and then mike looked at me and it gave me this feeling like you should leave the room. And as I was leaving he leaned in to kiss her,I looked back at him and he looked guilty so I said “did you guys kiss before we broke up?”and kae looked away and mike just didn't say anything, and I knew they had done something and for some reason I still had the chocolate syrup in my hand so I poured the rest of it all over the bed and his floor and threw the bottle at them. And then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: New job, money, health

No relationship issues of any kind and no fears

Background: I’m a 24 year old white female. I work as a daycare teacher and am currently looking for a new career path. I have a bachelor in human services, with a concentration in youth. My boyfriend and I have been together for 1.5 years, with a house and a new puppy.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I currently suffer from anxiety and depression but am medicated for them and am doing very well

Feelings About People: I only honestly remember seeing mike, kae and Olivia and everyone seemed like people I have never met. And my relationship with all three of them is doing really well. Mike and I are doing projects around our house, Olivia just bought a new house further away from us and kae is getting a new apartment with new roommates.

Relationship Status: Mike and I have been dating for about a year and a half

When And How Often: It occurred Monday night 3/12/18 and so I don’t know if it will reoccur again
dreamer54936
Dream Lover

Re: Random/shooting

Postby chase on April 22nd, 2018, 8:49 pm

I see feelings of being attacked (being shot) and then feeling people aren't listening (being ignored), and then feeling cheated (seeing your boyfriend with someone else). Jealousy in your life? Nothing you say about your life seems to point to that. You mention your relationship is fine. Jealousy at work driving you to go somewhere else? Or small argument with boyfriend?? Random shooting might point to unexpected attack or argument?? Unexpected decisions at work that negatively impact your your future?

What are your thoughts?

dreamer54936 wrote:Dream: So in my “hometown” looked different than my actual but I was at a bar/restaurant that looked like a tavern or vfw. And while there, I was sitting with two girls that I apparently knew but I don’t in reality. this guy came in with a automatic gun and he locked the door behind him and pointed the gun and told everyone to put their heads down. Now our table was the closest to the door and he started pointing the gun at the one girl I was sitting with and for some reason I didn’t think he deserved to die so I said something to bring his attention to me and before I could say another word he shot me multiple times in the left side of my ribs. I could really feel the impact on my body (my boyfriend said I jerked into a ball and grabbed my side in real life) and I could actually feel the warmth from the blood coming out, it was very strange. So I’m laying on the ground and this person knocks on the door like trying to come in and he lets her in and scares her but I pull her to the ground so she can’t get shot.

As I start to get weak I told the girl to take my jacket off and put pressure on my wound so I don’t bleed out cause I was gonna pass out. but I lived and when I awoke someone was distracting him and we all ran from the bar. We ran to another place where my friends and bf were and the shooter showed up there but so did other guys with guns. we had to run to get away from them so we went to the mall which was connected to the hospital which is where one of my best friends (kae) worked with her mom and a shooter came there to and started shooting people we ran to our cars.

We got back to our place which is where mike, kae and my other best friend(Olivia) lived.Then my boyfriend (mike) and I broke up for some reason so I was cleaning out my room with all his stuff to give him. And I was almost done and found chocolate syrup in my mini fridge that was his so I walked in his room cause we still lived together to give it to him and kae was like in his bed like cuddled up to him on top of the blankets and I gave her this look and she said “omg Lyn you realize my mom got shot at today” (but she didn’t seem to care that I got shot at, actually no one did) and then mike looked at me and it gave me this feeling like you should leave the room. And as I was leaving he leaned in to kiss her,I looked back at him and he looked guilty so I said “did you guys kiss before we broke up?”and kae looked away and mike just didn't say anything, and I knew they had done something and for some reason I still had the chocolate syrup in my hand so I poured the rest of it all over the bed and his floor and threw the bottle at them. And then I woke up.

Significant Life Events: New job, money, health

No relationship issues of any kind and no fears

Background: I’m a 24 year old white female. I work as a daycare teacher and am currently looking for a new career path. I have a bachelor in human services, with a concentration in youth. My boyfriend and I have been together for 1.5 years, with a house and a new puppy.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I currently suffer from anxiety and depression but am medicated for them and am doing very well

Feelings About People: I only honestly remember seeing mike, kae and Olivia and everyone seemed like people I have never met. And my relationship with all three of them is doing really well. Mike and I are doing projects around our house, Olivia just bought a new house further away from us and kae is getting a new apartment with new roommates.

Relationship Status: Mike and I have been dating for about a year and a half

When And How Often: It occurred Monday night 3/12/18 and so I don’t know if it will reoccur again
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion