A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - dreaming of children swimming in clean water

dreaming of children swimming in clean water

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

dreaming of children swimming in clean water

Postby dreamer54930 on March 13th, 2018, 5:50 am

Dream: I dream about clean water and my children were swimming and I was very scared and I sow someone I know sick , see many people in the house who were my relative.

clear water ,scared, water, people from back home port Elizabeth

Significant Life Events: my sitter's daughter is sick and admitted at the hospital.

no

Background: 42 years old, female, south African, not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no mental illness

Feelings About People: the people I saw are not that close to me but they are my aunties on my maternal side

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: last night
dreamer54930
Dream Lover

Re: dreaming of children swimming in clean water

Postby chase on March 19th, 2018, 10:52 pm

Water represents uncertainty. Clear water represent uncertainty that isn't unstable or embarrassing you with immediate danger. Swimming represents navigating this uncertainty or managing it on your own. In your case you are experiencing fear while seeing children swimming in clean water. That may reflect your concerns for safety or uncertainty during a situation that may be generally safe (like children in a safe hospital environment that still makes you scared anyway.)

I wonder if the dream is reflecting how you are overly concerned for children safety when the hospital is generally safe and hasn't made any calls home to indicate a need to worry??? Overly worried when the situation is relatively safe??

dreamer54930 wrote:Dream: I dream about clean water and my children were swimming and I was very scared and I sow someone I know sick , see many people in the house who were my relative.

clear water ,scared, water, people from back home port Elizabeth

Significant Life Events: my sitter's daughter is sick and admitted at the hospital.

no

Background: 42 years old, female, south African, not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no mental illness

Feelings About People: the people I saw are not that close to me but they are my aunties on my maternal side

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion