A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - 2 men with white light doing a surgery on my female area

2 men with white light doing a surgery on my female area

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

2 men with white light doing a surgery on my female area

Postby dreamer54920 on March 10th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Dream: As you walk into my house you see my living room and if you look to the right was me and my husbands bedroom at the time.
i went to sleep praying and asking God when he would bless me with a child with my husband?
I went to sleep and seen 2 men with gorgeous white light behind both of them. they were in white gown looking things
One of the men begin to tell me he was going to do a operation on me. i told him NO you cant ive been praying for a child please dont.
the same man i was telling this to said i have to do this surgery in order for you to carry this child. I said Please dont. he looked at the other man and said shes scared to death go talk to her and calm her down. so he listened. I looked down at the first man that told me he had to do the operation on me and i said you cant operate on me without numbing me and cutting me. He replied you will not feel a thing, if i dont do this operation you will not be able to carry a child. i said okay. the man he told to talk to me begin to speak to me asking me questions about the child i wanted and he said hes with the lord right now. as i had seen him open me up, he reached in a bag and pulled out a white ball looking thing and placed it in my womb and started sowing me back up and while the other man was speaking to me about the child i want. well when the man got done with the operation he looked at me and said i would have some discomfort when i awaken and if i do then to know the surgery was a success. and i did it felt like i had just had surgery and was hurting so bad.

Significant Life Events: ive been praying for a child with my new husband but we are both fixed

no

Background: Im 29
Female
White
unemployeed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: they seemed to be angels and tthey were very nice and sweet to me.
I dont know them, never seen them again

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: this dreamed happened at the beginning months of 2017. No, never had another dream
dreamer54920
Dream Lover

Re: 2 men with white light doing a surgery on my female area

Postby chase on March 11th, 2018, 12:19 pm

The dream sounds like you are you might be jealous of not being able to have a child. The surgery in the dream a possible symbol for your desire, wishful thinking, or hopes of your reproductive organs to be fully functioning? Jealous of not being able to reverse being fixed? A message that might be saying you are wasting your time wishing for a child when you are aware of yourself being physically incapable?

dreamer54920 wrote:Dream: As you walk into my house you see my living room and if you look to the right was me and my husbands bedroom at the time.
i went to sleep praying and asking God when he would bless me with a child with my husband?
I went to sleep and seen 2 men with gorgeous white light behind both of them. they were in white gown looking things
One of the men begin to tell me he was going to do a operation on me. i told him NO you cant ive been praying for a child please dont.
the same man i was telling this to said i have to do this surgery in order for you to carry this child. I said Please dont. he looked at the other man and said shes scared to death go talk to her and calm her down. so he listened. I looked down at the first man that told me he had to do the operation on me and i said you cant operate on me without numbing me and cutting me. He replied you will not feel a thing, if i dont do this operation you will not be able to carry a child. i said okay. the man he told to talk to me begin to speak to me asking me questions about the child i wanted and he said hes with the lord right now. as i had seen him open me up, he reached in a bag and pulled out a white ball looking thing and placed it in my womb and started sowing me back up and while the other man was speaking to me about the child i want. well when the man got done with the operation he looked at me and said i would have some discomfort when i awaken and if i do then to know the surgery was a success. and i did it felt like i had just had surgery and was hurting so bad.

Significant Life Events: ive been praying for a child with my new husband but we are both fixed

no

Background: Im 29
Female
White
unemployeed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: they seemed to be angels and tthey were very nice and sweet to me.
I dont know them, never seen them again

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: this dreamed happened at the beginning months of 2017. No, never had another dream
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion