A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - men dressed in dark cloth against me

men dressed in dark cloth against me

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

men dressed in dark cloth against me

Postby dreamer54903 on March 8th, 2018, 12:52 pm

Dream: i dreamt i was in a vehicle going somewhere, suddenly the driver made a turning at the right direction instantly we find ourselves in the midst of tall men dressed in black cloth, they were more than seven in number and thy stop us and started beating the driver who drived the car and they threaten me not to escape, suddenly a man in different attire came and told me to run for my life and i did runaway from them and they never noticed me i was going till i waked.

Significant Life Events: business

no

Background: 28 male ga student

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: i felt they were occultic in the dream but i dont know them

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: today, no.
dreamer54903
Dream Lover

Re: men dressed in dark cloth against me

Postby chase on April 22nd, 2018, 10:25 pm

You don't mention much about your life situation except business. Driving in a dream is decision-making or control of your life. Taking a right turn may reflect a choice to change in a way that unpredictable, dishonest, or irrational.

Then you experience conflict requiring beating the driver and being threatened with no escape and then told to run for your life. That sounds like your regret at making the choice leading to this situation and then putting up with until you need to abandoned it completely (run for your life). In the end you successful run away without being noticed. That may show a safe escape to your problem.

Dream looks to reflect a bad choice, with a safe escape.

Have you recently learned a difficult lesson, learned that someone is incompetent at making decisions, or feel escaped from a mistake?

dreamer54903 wrote:Dream: i dreamt i was in a vehicle going somewhere, suddenly the driver made a turning at the right direction instantly we find ourselves in the midst of tall men dressed in black cloth, they were more than seven in number and thy stop us and started beating the driver who drived the car and they threaten me not to escape, suddenly a man in different attire came and told me to run for my life and i did runaway from them and they never noticed me i was going till i waked.

Significant Life Events: business

no

Background: 28 male ga student

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: i felt they were occultic in the dream but i dont know them

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: today, no.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion