A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - wolve and dogs

wolve and dogs

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

wolve and dogs

Postby dreamer54899 on March 7th, 2018, 12:07 pm

Dream: i was standing next to a river, with my feets stepping on stony ground. the sky was similar to dusk. it was cold but i dont feel cold i like it. it felt calming and cool ( not awesome cool but in calming way with cold feelings). then i saw a grey wolves standing in front of me with a upside U shape shades covering the wolves to the ground. the wolves stands right in the middle of the shades so it was slightly dark. it wore a mask a bit in gold colour perhaps. just the eyes area till the nose except the tip. i tried to catch a glimpse of it face so i bend down. then it bark, out of fear and shock, i rush and ran pass her through the shades to the other sides. i was quite far when i turn back. it stands there tall and look at me. i howl at her but i was facing the sky to howl loudly then after awhile i heard her howls back. i was worry if the her howls was calling for her packs but at the same time i considered her howls was a reply to mine.
i was fighting 2 dogs. 1 brown and the other was black. i was not hurt but i fought roughly with dogs cuz they kept on attacking me. then i saw a car and ride it with 2 person at the passenger seat and the driver seat but i dont remember who they are but i feel as though i know them. the window was open and i look outside to see whether the dogs still chase me and they do. as i tried to close the window they manage to dive in and i hold them down. my hand reach their mouth and try to break or split the dogs jaw but what stop me was not my strength but empathy. and i manage to push them out and close the window. i told the 2 person in front to drive faster and the dogs did not follow and i woke up.

Significant Life Events: my studies and assigment
i fear of my studies of not being able to pass with a B as least and my family financial issue is quite alarming which reach a cold relationship( this has occured for years)

Background: the only child, 22 years old, mix racial blood (indian + malay), female, undergraduate student

Mental Illness Or Depression: i have depression but not clinically confirmed

Feelings About People: the wolves i dont feel afraid when i saw her at first but when she bark i was afraid and shock. even after passing through the shade i still dont feel afraid just agitated if she is angry or something. i dont feel any predator vibe from her.
the dogs, i feel like how you would feel when people chase you, i dont feel any unknown feelings with the 2 person infront of me, as though i know them but its not a very close feelings. but like they are family but im not close kind of feeling. the dogs, i dont feel afraid even when they attack. i can just break their jaw easily but i didnt because i dont have the will. and just push them out.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night. it does not recurring. but the wolve in the mask is what curious the most to me. why mask?
dreamer54899
Dream Lover

Re: wolve and dogs

Postby chase on March 7th, 2018, 9:40 pm

If you are having financial issues with family that giving you cold social interaction than I can see how the wolves giving you a scare would make sense. Wolves are vulnerability and if you are concerned with family not being supported with financial issues than wolf symbolism makes sense.

The ending of the dream has you wanting to drive faster to avoid something catching up. That shows you are choosing avoid letting something catch up to you. This is after seeing wolves and fighting dogs. You seem to be doing everything you can to deal with a problem yourself or to avoid giving in.

Do you have an attitude of "nothing scares you to not talk about it" with your financial problems?

dreamer54899 wrote:Dream: i was standing next to a river, with my feets stepping on stony ground. the sky was similar to dusk. it was cold but i dont feel cold i like it. it felt calming and cool ( not awesome cool but in calming way with cold feelings). then i saw a grey wolves standing in front of me with a upside U shape shades covering the wolves to the ground. the wolves stands right in the middle of the shades so it was slightly dark. it wore a mask a bit in gold colour perhaps. just the eyes area till the nose except the tip. i tried to catch a glimpse of it face so i bend down. then it bark, out of fear and shock, i rush and ran pass her through the shades to the other sides. i was quite far when i turn back. it stands there tall and look at me. i howl at her but i was facing the sky to howl loudly then after awhile i heard her howls back. i was worry if the her howls was calling for her packs but at the same time i considered her howls was a reply to mine.
i was fighting 2 dogs. 1 brown and the other was black. i was not hurt but i fought roughly with dogs cuz they kept on attacking me. then i saw a car and ride it with 2 person at the passenger seat and the driver seat but i dont remember who they are but i feel as though i know them. the window was open and i look outside to see whether the dogs still chase me and they do. as i tried to close the window they manage to dive in and i hold them down. my hand reach their mouth and try to break or split the dogs jaw but what stop me was not my strength but empathy. and i manage to push them out and close the window. i told the 2 person in front to drive faster and the dogs did not follow and i woke up.

Significant Life Events: my studies and assigment
i fear of my studies of not being able to pass with a B as least and my family financial issue is quite alarming which reach a cold relationship( this has occured for years)

Background: the only child, 22 years old, mix racial blood (indian + malay), female, undergraduate student

Mental Illness Or Depression: i have depression but not clinically confirmed

Feelings About People: the wolves i dont feel afraid when i saw her at first but when she bark i was afraid and shock. even after passing through the shade i still dont feel afraid just agitated if she is angry or something. i dont feel any predator vibe from her.
the dogs, i feel like how you would feel when people chase you, i dont feel any unknown feelings with the 2 person infront of me, as though i know them but its not a very close feelings. but like they are family but im not close kind of feeling. the dogs, i dont feel afraid even when they attack. i can just break their jaw easily but i didnt because i dont have the will. and just push them out.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: last night. it does not recurring. but the wolve in the mask is what curious the most to me. why mask?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion