A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Lead to take communion

Lead to take communion

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Lead to take communion

Postby dreamer54898 on March 7th, 2018, 11:31 am

Dream: I was suppose to be the one to video the release of a rare bird this bird is black underneath with white on top. I couldn't get the camera to record in time and the bird flew off. I followed it into a building that had a low ceiling. The bird was already tierd do i tucked it in and made her comfortable. I was no longer concerned with getting video. I then went down a long white narrow hallway. It was like a square tunnel. I then came into a church and sat down towards the back. Then a very tall slender man came and took my hand. I remember feeling many feelings all at once. I felt exilerated, not worthy, humble, child like. I was so amazed that he picked me. I felt honoured He lead me down the middle aisle to the front. Every thing was white and the sun shown in. There were other men at the front. There is where the tall man let go of my hand and I was given communion. I never saw the tall man's face. At the front a man handed me a rolled up towel to wipe my hands and instead of bread and wine there was a tray of sliced fish. It was a white flesh. I ate a piece of fish and turned to the older man in a white robe not knowing this style of communion and he assisted me in completing it. I then woke up with such a beautiful feeling inside.
The bird was a female and I loved her and was taking care of her even though I missed her first flight I was there to make her comfortable and look after her. The tall man I did not recognize but I felt like he was the most important person ever. I felt like he chose me and it was all that ever mattered. There was nothing else more important than him taking my hand. Literally nothing else mattered. The man giving me instruction I did not know but felt like a teacher or guide. The tall man never said a word but the older man was instructing me. I felt very special. All morning after I woke I hummed this is our feast a victory for our Lord hallelujah. Blessing and honor and glory are might be to God and the lamb forever amen. It is a traditional Lutheran hymn to sing before communion starts.

Significant Life Events: I have been diagnosed with multiple illness over the last year and meds have been a struggle. I have hypothyroidism, ibs, and fibromyalgia. All diagnosed in 1 year. I have felt very alone in my illness because outwardly I look better than I have in a few years. Since I don't look sick I have been treated like it's all in my head. Instead of family rallying around to help they have been unkind and even plotted against me behind my back. Drs just keep diagnosing me with illnesses with all the same symptoms so I have quit searching for help externally. I started listening to the bible everyday for over a month. I have started from the beginning again. It took me a little over 30 days to listen to the bible and I have started over again. After a 5 day fast I finally started to feel better but now feeling new symptoms. I am a mother to 1 boy. His father and I are together. We are financially just staying afloat. We live in a small town that is surrounded by woods. My relationship has been rocky at times. I am often misunderstood since every day for a year I have said I don't feel good but I look great. No one seems to understand.

Background: Age 39 female white caretaker/ bookkeeper. I was raised Lutheran bit I have not been to church regularly in a long time. I am posting this to always remember this dream.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I did not really see anyone I knew in the dream.

Relationship Status: In a long term relationship with the father of my child but not married

When And How Often: This dream happened in the early am of 3/6/18. I have not had it before. I hope to have it again.
dreamer54898
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion