A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Car accident

Car accident

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Car accident

Postby dreamer54894 on March 6th, 2018, 12:21 pm

Dream: I was driving my father's new maroon Buick. He was no in the car. I was alone. The breaks would not work. I was going the speed limit. Two cars were ahead of me. The first one was black and an older car. The one in front of it was white and new. They were both stopped. I rear ended the black car. The black car was crunched between the maroon car and the white one. I thought I killed who ever was in the black car. I did not see any people in the cars. I then woke up.

Significant Life Events: Thinking of my shattered relationship with my 83 year old dad. His birthday is coming up.

Yes. I see my immediate family treating me badly despite my support of them. I no longer communicate with them.

Background: 57 white female nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My dad has betrayed me. The nurse part of me sees his mental decline. The daughter part of me is very hurt and greives the closeness I once had with him.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It has happened around 3 am today
dreamer54894
Dream Lover

Re: Car accident

Postby chase on March 6th, 2018, 6:29 pm

Car accidents often represents two people with "colliding" agendas or an argument between two people that causes some "damage" to an area of your life. For example, someone once dreamed of a car accident with someone after getting into a fight with a guy who slept with his ex-girlfriend. Are you regretting the argument with your father. Believing you went to far? In the dream you think you killed someone, but never see them. Is that a symbol for your feelings about killing or hurting the relationship with your father, but not being close enough to him regularly to see what he really thinks of you. Questioning the damage your difference have caused?

dreamer54894 wrote:Dream: I was driving my father's new maroon Buick. He was no in the car. I was alone. The breaks would not work. I was going the speed limit. Two cars were ahead of me. The first one was black and an older car. The one in front of it was white and new. They were both stopped. I rear ended the black car. The black car was crunched between the maroon car and the white one. I thought I killed who ever was in the black car. I did not see any people in the cars. I then woke up.

Significant Life Events: Thinking of my shattered relationship with my 83 year old dad. His birthday is coming up.

Yes. I see my immediate family treating me badly despite my support of them. I no longer communicate with them.

Background: 57 white female nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: My dad has betrayed me. The nurse part of me sees his mental decline. The daughter part of me is very hurt and greives the closeness I once had with him.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: It has happened around 3 am today
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion