A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being warned of danger.

Being warned of danger.

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being warned of danger.

Postby dreamer54863 on March 4th, 2018, 5:57 am

Dream: In my dream i was sleeping and my two dogs began to bark and run back and forth to my front door and my deceased wife told me to see what the dogs were barking at so i did and i notice by looking through the widow in my door was a blond man standing at my door with a gun with a silencer on it, so i banged on my window in the door and he ran off.

Significant Life Events: Not really.

Background: Age 59,Male,Black, musician.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: well with my deceased wife ,i loved her much,(2) with white people i have many white friends and have never ever ever had a problem.

Relationship Status: Dating ,in relationship for a little over a year.

When And How Often: Last night, and its not a recurring dream.
dreamer54863
Dream Lover

Re: Being warned of danger.

Postby chase on March 5th, 2018, 6:40 pm

Dogs barking probably pointing to emotional defensive reaction. People very commonly dream of barking dogs when someone they talked to got angry or reacts to them in self-defense. Or the dreamer is angry or reacting in self-defense to some way. Even a angry warning some kind or sensing something is wrong.

A man with a gun with a silencer on it knocking on your door, but runs away when you react on the window sounds like a symbol for some kind of potential reaction towards you that could be serious (gun) without anyone else needing to ever believe it's a problem until it's too late (silencer), and something you did made it go away (knocking on window).

Have you been in an argument lately that resulted in some kind of payback? Feeling potential consequences to your actions or something you said to someone? Feeling threatened by someone?

The ease with which the dream character with the gun went away at the end might be revealing that your belief that a problem is going too easily is your real problem.

What's going on in your waking life around the time of the dream? Biggest problems or what you are most focused on?

dreamer54863 wrote:Dream: In my dream i was sleeping and my two dogs began to bark and run back and forth to my front door and my deceased wife told me to see what the dogs were barking at so i did and i notice by looking through the widow in my door was a blond man standing at my door with a gun with a silencer on it, so i banged on my window in the door and he ran off.

Significant Life Events: Not really.

Background: Age 59,Male,Black, musician.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: well with my deceased wife ,i loved her much,(2) with white people i have many white friends and have never ever ever had a problem.

Relationship Status: Dating ,in relationship for a little over a year.

When And How Often: Last night, and its not a recurring dream.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion