A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death, Life and Music

Death, Life and Music

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death, Life and Music

Postby dreamer54725 on February 17th, 2018, 3:58 am

Dream: In my dream my dad was alive again but he still had cancer. He knew that he was given a second chance and I was taking the opportunity to tell him and show him as much as possible. I dreamt that I was signing us up to a hidden object/escape room game and my mum was trying to hurry me up. The game was set underwater,the colours were vibrant blue shades; and my character was Black Mist. My dad thought that was a great name.
Next I was in a supermarket with my mum and dad. Dad was being supported by two, strong, men and his eyes were red rimmed. He told me that his second chance was almost over and he knew he was going to die again, but he's had so much fun catching up with me. I felt so sad. He'd wet himself and his legs were behaving as though the bones were liquid. He was wearing blue Levi denim jeans and a navy blue woollen jumper. The song Try a Little Tenderness kept playing softly over the speakers in the supermarket. My dad sang a song about all the vegetables he liked. Mum told me that he needs to get home because he's predicted to have a heart attack soon, but I didn't want him to leave.

Significant Life Events: Had a massively, explosive row with my ex-boyfriend after he asked me a question about who I'd kissed after we'd broken up. I told him the truth and he publicly shamed me and his friend on Facebook and continued to send me a barrage of insults mixed with begging me to take him back all day. He kept bringing up my father's death and telling me that my dad would be ashamed of me.

Also my fourth driving test is coming up!
And I have a date with a new guy soon that I'm so excited about! We get on so well, really connect. Very happy, slightly nervous!

Background: Female; 32; white British; unemployed - personal decision to help mum and I cope after my dad died last year.

Mental Illness Or Depression: History of depression but it's controlled.

Feelings About People: My dad was one of my best friends. I told him everything, and I trusted him above anyone else including my mum who I also love to pieces. I was heartbroken when he passed away last March.

Relationship Status: Recently single but about to go on a first date.

When And How Often: 17/2/18 - not recurring but I've been dreaming about my dad being alive yet ill for the past few weeks.
dreamer54725
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion