A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Hair in thraot

Hair in thraot

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Hair in thraot

Postby dreamer54723 on February 16th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Dream: In the dream i was pulling out a hair out of my throat. It was long and not just a strained like twisted up knotted hair. I pulled it all out and then i could feel there was second one. I try pulling it out and all od sudden it was stuck as if the hair could have gotten caught and tangled somewhere inside of my throat so instead hurting myself i cut it with scissors and swallowed shamefully the rest even though i didnt want to cause thats disgusting. The end.

Significant Life Events: Ive been struggling with my sexual addiction. I have relapse couple of days before the dream. I felt terrible of course but blessed to be surrounded by trusted friends that i can confess too at my church. Ive been thinking about a man that gets me triggered and i went into the deep in with my thoughts about him. I repented and asked forgiveness and trying too over come this double mindedness.

Background: Im a worship leader, im 22 years old, im white and I am nanny.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: N/a

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: N/a
dreamer54723
Dream Lover

Re: Hair in thraot

Postby chase on February 17th, 2018, 11:37 pm

A single hair in your throat probably represents your annoyance with having to think of a single thought. Hair is our thinking style. A single hair may be leftover or disgusting residual thoughts. Annoyance that a thought won't go away? Feeling disgusted remembering a single thought you want to forget? You may be embarrassing yourself caring too much about sharing your addiction to someone to accept it yourself with the scissor snip and swallowing?

Alternatively, I have to wonder if the dream is reflecting actual sex? Oral sex? Are you disgusted with yourself being shamed during oral sex while struggling with sexual addiction? At the end of the dream you say you swallow without wanting to. Does that reflect an waking life sexual encounter that shames you? If not I apologize, I just want to present you with any options possible.

What are your thoughts?

dreamer54723 wrote:Dream: In the dream i was pulling out a hair out of my throat. It was long and not just a strained like twisted up knotted hair. I pulled it all out and then i could feel there was second one. I try pulling it out and all od sudden it was stuck as if the hair could have gotten caught and tangled somewhere inside of my throat so instead hurting myself i cut it with scissors and swallowed shamefully the rest even though i didnt want to cause thats disgusting. The end.

Significant Life Events: Ive been struggling with my sexual addiction. I have relapse couple of days before the dream. I felt terrible of course but blessed to be surrounded by trusted friends that i can confess too at my church. Ive been thinking about a man that gets me triggered and i went into the deep in with my thoughts about him. I repented and asked forgiveness and trying too over come this double mindedness.

Background: Im a worship leader, im 22 years old, im white and I am nanny.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: N/a

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: N/a
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion