A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Glass in my foot

Glass in my foot

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Glass in my foot

Postby dreamer54709 on February 15th, 2018, 4:31 am

Dream: I was led to a car in which my friends were in. I was barefoot. We were all smiles I did feel hestitant, but it was a quick hello. Didn't notice the huge shards of glass until I went back inside. I slowly removed them all from each foot
Later same night, had a dream I was barefoot in church with long but not too long toe nails. My sons teacher was trying to teach but it was alot of distraction. Same night I dreamt mom destroyedy boots. Actually my two sisters as well. They were written on and I didn't want to go to school

Significant Life Events: Change

No

Background: 40.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I'm ok with everyone..
One person in my dream that was at church who took over the teaching was a guy whom I think in the waking life has a crush on me

Single

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Tonight...no recurrence
dreamer54709
Dream Lover

Re: Glass in my foot

Postby chase on February 16th, 2018, 3:18 am

Broken glass in your foot. You say a man has a crush on you at church? Barefoot is your principles or morals? What you stand for? Glass shard perhaps your feelings about moral principles having issues or not feeling good with issue of this guy liking you romantically at church?

dreamer54709 wrote:Dream: I was led to a car in which my friends were in. I was barefoot. We were all smiles I did feel hestitant, but it was a quick hello. Didn't notice the huge shards of glass until I went back inside. I slowly removed them all from each foot
Later same night, had a dream I was barefoot in church with long but not too long toe nails. My sons teacher was trying to teach but it was alot of distraction. Same night I dreamt mom destroyedy boots. Actually my two sisters as well. They were written on and I didn't want to go to school

Significant Life Events: Change

No

Background: 40.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I'm ok with everyone..
One person in my dream that was at church who took over the teaching was a guy whom I think in the waking life has a crush on me

Single

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Tonight...no recurrence
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion