A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Fight of words between me and someone's wife

Fight of words between me and someone's wife

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Fight of words between me and someone's wife

Postby dreamer54708 on February 15th, 2018, 2:50 am

Dream: It was at the back yard of my home when I saw wife of the prophet I thought about and I was holding red mobile phone when I go to her to ask for her husband's phone numbers and suddenly we were around people who were seemed to be playing cards they were gambling.I was talking to that sister and we were crossed with words and I was asking her what have I done but she was angry and insulting me and I asked her to get off me.there was a table there at my place next to my home and I took my red mobile phone from her and went to the other side of the table that people were gambling at,she was with her child and the child was a boy...

Significant Life Events: I had those plan to call a prophet who I dreamed about his wife,so he can help me with his prayers to change my life.I fear that my life will remain negative if I don't find help

Background: Unemployed,24 years,male,I stay at home with my parents

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I kinder likes her because I am a friend with her brother she is my neighbour I always help her father when he need my help even during her wedding I helped them to prepare for the wedding during the week

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: It occurred the day I decided to go at her home to ask for her husband's contact numbers
dreamer54708
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion