A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - husband

husband

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

husband

Postby dreamer54707 on February 15th, 2018, 2:26 am

Dream: I'm seeing an ex-partner and having a nice time. Then I suddenly remember that I have not seen my husband for some months, with this realisation I'm panicked and upset. I can not remember his telephone number to make contact and feared he had found someone else as he thought I was not interested in him. An overwhelming feeling of losing. Also, my husband had moved on having last seen him when he dropped me off.

Significant Life Events: nothing out of the ordinary

Background: female, English, 63, retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety

Feelings About People: I was going to start a relationship with them until I realised I was married. I then went off the idea completely and wanted to find my husband

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: This is a recurring dream that I find extremely upsetting and disturbing as I am happily married and have no intentions of affairs or seeing other men.
dreamer54707
Dream Lover

Re: husband

Postby chase on February 15th, 2018, 4:08 am

I see jealousy, panicking, and feeling of losing. Do you feel you are doign anything wrong in waking life? Made a mistake? Not loyal enough? Made a mistake liking something too much?

dreamer54707 wrote:Dream: I'm seeing an ex-partner and having a nice time. Then I suddenly remember that I have not seen my husband for some months, with this realisation I'm panicked and upset. I can not remember his telephone number to make contact and feared he had found someone else as he thought I was not interested in him. An overwhelming feeling of losing. Also, my husband had moved on having last seen him when he dropped me off.

Significant Life Events: nothing out of the ordinary

Background: female, English, 63, retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: Anxiety

Feelings About People: I was going to start a relationship with them until I realised I was married. I then went off the idea completely and wanted to find my husband

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: This is a recurring dream that I find extremely upsetting and disturbing as I am happily married and have no intentions of affairs or seeing other men.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion