A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Lions

Lions

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Lions

Postby dreamer54698 on February 13th, 2018, 7:01 am

Dream: I was walking with some children they was in front me Then i thought i saw a dog Brown and black running towards them so i told them to go back to the trailer and i pick up a broomstick and held my brother hand who was young in the dream .Then started towards where i saw the dog but when i got there and look in the brush on the right of me i saw 5 lions male lion in the middle and 2 females on each side just sitting there.look like they was in a old photo that printed black and white.I started yelling to the children to go to the trailer but i didn't see them so i ran with my brother then i saw one lion to the left coming towards me i started swing the stick and i notice blood on the ground but didnt see no one .Then i wake up.

Significant Life Events: My daughter traveling out town by herself and my granddaughter.My son incarcerate.Im also having pain in my neck.

Background: Im Angela Taylor female 39 not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love my brother

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This the first time i dream this and i dont dream much i dream it on 02/13/2018
dreamer54698
Dream Lover

Re: Lions

Postby chase on February 13th, 2018, 4:08 pm

The information about your waking life isn't giving me anything to figure this out, but the lions you fear are reflecting some kind of dominating person or situation in your life that scares you (or intimidates). Total control of some form. My only guess is your son being incarcerated is definitely a form of total control (police), but I don't know why you would be running away from them in the dream if your son is incarcerated.

What in your life do you feel controls you or intimidates you to the point of fearing it? Any people or situations that you feel you need to avoid the control of?

dreamer54698 wrote:Dream: I was walking with some children they was in front me Then i thought i saw a dog Brown and black running towards them so i told them to go back to the trailer and i pick up a broomstick and held my brother hand who was young in the dream .Then started towards where i saw the dog but when i got there and look in the brush on the right of me i saw 5 lions male lion in the middle and 2 females on each side just sitting there.look like they was in a old photo that printed black and white.I started yelling to the children to go to the trailer but i didn't see them so i ran with my brother then i saw one lion to the left coming towards me i started swing the stick and i notice blood on the ground but didnt see no one .Then i wake up.

Significant Life Events: My daughter traveling out town by herself and my granddaughter.My son incarcerate.Im also having pain in my neck.

Background: Im Angela Taylor female 39 not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I love my brother

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: This the first time i dream this and i dont dream much i dream it on 02/13/2018
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion