A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Holy Spirit

Postby Anonymous on February 12th, 2018, 2:07 pm

Dream: In the summer of 2012, I was sleeping in bed at my father’s house, where I had lived for about 10 months.

I was awakened outside of my body, floating on the perimeters of the ceiling in my bedroom singing beautiful praises to God. The language I did not understand, but I can say that it sounded angelic and I knew in my spirit I was praising the Lord. The feeling of intense elation was a constant. I felt the complete love of Christ, the complete peace as well. I was “in the spirit” at this time experiencing a joy I’ve never experienced as well. A closeness to God . . . I’ve never experienced. intense.

In the meantime, I could feel my body back in the bed. It felt like I was going to explode. Heard to explain. The God bumps on my arms were huge. My physical body couldn’t endure the Godly experience I was having. I had to ask God to put me back in my body because I just couldn’t take the “elation” anymore. Now I know why we have to have a “new” body. After I had pleaded with him to put me back in my body. He gave me a message: Do not Quench the Holy Spirit, Do not Grieve the Holy Spirit and Do not Blaspheme the Holy Spirit. I awoke when he “plunked” me back in my body. Goosebumps all over. Exhausted. Elated. Excited. Loving HIM even more. Thank you for giving me that experience Lord almighty. A taste of heavenly living.

Significant Life Events: around the time of dream I was fervently seeking God's direction in all areas of my life.

Background: I am 52 yr old white woman. I am secretary of a church.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I suffered from depression when I had empty nest syndrome.

Feelings About People: There were no other people in my dream!

Relationship Status: divorced and pure.

When And How Often: summer of 2012
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion