A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My deceased brother and I on opposite sides of a closed door

My deceased brother and I on opposite sides of a closed door

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My deceased brother and I on opposite sides of a closed door

Postby dreamer54685 on February 12th, 2018, 2:02 am

Dream: I was in a house, I ran into a room that could have been a restroom, and I shut the door. My brother ran to the door and started to push it open while I pushed it back to keep it from opening. I remember him busting a hole in the door and we could see each other through that hole. All I remember saying was 'you left me when I needed you the most'. He stopped pushing the door, gave me a disappointed look and just walked away.

Significant Life Events: My brother, his 2 year anniversary was on the 18th of January. I'm afraid he may be angry at me, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Background: I'm 18, female, Hispanic, and I work at a clinic.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: My brother passed away in 2016 and it's been a very hard time for me. I found out he had passed away a month after it had happened, and the day I found out was Valentine's day. I love my brother and it's been really hard to cope with his passing. I have a tattoo of his name on my wrist I got last month.

Relationship Status: Talking to someone, not officially dating

When And How Often: It happened maybe 3 weeks ago, I'm not sure.
dreamer54685
Dream Lover

Re: My deceased brother and I on opposite sides of a closed

Postby chase on February 13th, 2018, 1:40 am

You have this argument with your brother about him leaving you and then see his reaction. Are you having mixed emotions about him with anger and guilt?

dreamer54685 wrote:Dream: I was in a house, I ran into a room that could have been a restroom, and I shut the door. My brother ran to the door and started to push it open while I pushed it back to keep it from opening. I remember him busting a hole in the door and we could see each other through that hole. All I remember saying was 'you left me when I needed you the most'. He stopped pushing the door, gave me a disappointed look and just walked away.

Significant Life Events: My brother, his 2 year anniversary was on the 18th of January. I'm afraid he may be angry at me, I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong.

Background: I'm 18, female, Hispanic, and I work at a clinic.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: My brother passed away in 2016 and it's been a very hard time for me. I found out he had passed away a month after it had happened, and the day I found out was Valentine's day. I love my brother and it's been really hard to cope with his passing. I have a tattoo of his name on my wrist I got last month.

Relationship Status: Talking to someone, not officially dating

When And How Often: It happened maybe 3 weeks ago, I'm not sure.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion