A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My friend with plantain nun chucks

My friend with plantain nun chucks

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My friend with plantain nun chucks

Postby dreamer54677 on February 11th, 2018, 5:43 pm

Dream: it started off with me in my best friends bedroom reading 'IKEA the book' (an IKEA guide)when he came in with a glove world hat from sponge bob on, speaking fluent Spanish, then I started speaking fluent Spanish. I do not speak any Spanish. next he pulled out two brownish red plantains and started waving them very fast like nun chucks. he then started getting closer to me, and he was kind of vibrating back and forth very fast and kind of just like shuffling towards me while yelling at me in Spanish. I rember being backed up to the wall with him about 4 feet away from me still yelling in Spanish. Then I woke up

Significant Life Events: school, making music and getting some new sound equipment

Im afraid of not passing my math class

Background: im 14, a girl and I do sound design

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes, depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: He is my best friend who ive know for about 5 years, we talk for around 9 hours a day and I love him, but ONLY AS A FRIEND

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it happend during a nap today and this is the first time
dreamer54677
Dream Lover

Re: My friend with plantain nun chucks

Postby chase on February 11th, 2018, 7:05 pm

Odd dream. Right off the bat I would say that the Spanish language represents passionately noticing your passionate. You can't speak Spanish in the dream. You hear it, but can't speak it. Combined with reading a book, nun-chucks (a weapon), and I wonder if this Spanish language you can't speak is pointing to your motivation about doing something. You "hear the passion" but you don't feel it or can't go with the flow of it? Like wanting to do something, but not knowing how...or can't go through with something you want to go through with.

Anything like this resonate with you?

dreamer54677 wrote:Dream: it started off with me in my best friends bedroom reading 'IKEA the book' (an IKEA guide)when he came in with a glove world hat from sponge bob on, speaking fluent Spanish, then I started speaking fluent Spanish. I do not speak any Spanish. next he pulled out two brownish red plantains and started waving them very fast like nun chucks. he then started getting closer to me, and he was kind of vibrating back and forth very fast and kind of just like shuffling towards me while yelling at me in Spanish. I rember being backed up to the wall with him about 4 feet away from me still yelling in Spanish. Then I woke up

Significant Life Events: school, making music and getting some new sound equipment

Im afraid of not passing my math class

Background: im 14, a girl and I do sound design

Mental Illness Or Depression: yes, depression and anxiety

Feelings About People: He is my best friend who ive know for about 5 years, we talk for around 9 hours a day and I love him, but ONLY AS A FRIEND

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: it happend during a nap today and this is the first time
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion