A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Dream

Dream

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Dream

Postby dreamer54673 on February 11th, 2018, 11:24 am

Dream: Dream I a friend was taking me to the doctor office but it was about my son. When got there it was my son job. The lady came out to congratulate me on how well my son has been helpful to the public. He’s employed at Walmart. The next scene the lady wanted to pray with me, we held hands and then my mouth was filled with small beans or shells. I began to cough them up and all of sudden while she was praying I began to turn her over while she was atop of me I was atop of her praying. Finally the friend and I was walking to find her dog down the street and found him. The scene didn’t look familiar. I did notice two other ladies sitting in the room while I was being prayed for also. Also saw the word TABOOT two days before and dream I was crossing a sea my husband pushing me forward. I did notice I had a life jacket on and the water was waving but easy to swim but behind me was a orca trying to nibble on me I turn to it to make it stop. Then I was on land and saw a field being farmed I walked over to two farmers and said I was going to plant there and he brought me to a spot to plant he took the top layer off to show dirt underneath it. I did notice the farmers didn’t have nothing planted. Next I walk to a hill. I then saw the hill fill with yellow flowers and then the rest on flat land turn into purple. Please help with interpreting.
Thank you

Significant Life Events: Ministry

No

Background: Female,50, house wife

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: The friend; not close but use to be
My son; loves

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Feb 10,2018
Not reoccurring
dreamer54673
Dream Lover