A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - house about to be flooded

house about to be flooded

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

house about to be flooded

Postby dreamer54670 on February 10th, 2018, 1:49 pm

Dream: I was in my house i grew up in looking out the window. I saw my loved ones kids & adults playing in the beach waves (the house in real life is not on a beach) the sand turned orange mixing w/ the water...like there was turbulence & the waves were getting stronger. I was thinking why are they out there theres a storm brewing! I was panicking. I saw water coming up to the window about to go inside the house. I began to yell hurry up. then i went out on a pier i saw my sister, who died 9 years ago in real life... struggling to get out of the water. she lifted her leg and it was huge. i kept looking at her huge leg thinking I cannot her get out, im not stong enough. She handed me a baby girl like 2/3 years old ( in real life my granddaughter is 2) I took her. ( Also I have been working as a in home health care as a speech therapist for 2/3 years) I then called these men to help my sister out of water & I left. I went inside my bedroom to save my material things to put in car. I went into my closet ( now it was my current house closet) i saw my hsband already took all his clothes out of his closet to the car. his side of closet was empty. my side of closet was full. i went to get my jewelry bag, started taking the jewelry then i noticed my 10 yr old grandaughter standing next to me by her jewelry. I was amazed how her jewlry was shiny sparkling & beautiful like new! I thought oh Im gonna wear her jewelry.
i woke up so mentally exhausted!!

Significant Life Events: the type of online business i shud start. the salvation of my children & grandkids & siblings, spouse. I want them to get stronger in the Lord but they dont go to church. im really sad about it but feel all I can do is pray for them. They think chirch controls people’s minds.& r skeptical. idk they dont go. I think they believe but dont read Bible or persue God.
I also think about losi g my job as a speech therapist, bc of Texas making cuts to medicaid, which funds my job. I need supplement to my retirement bc they just increased our medical ins. not our pay.

Background: female, retired school counselor, speech therapist 2 days a week. i want to persue an online business but not sure what I want to sell. i have ideas ie. purses,
Many of my fam members are not saved so it weighs heavy on my mind. i have 3 grankids - their parents dont go to chrch so I take my grand kids when they stay w/ me.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I used to get minor depression ( not mecicated) just blue, but have worked myself thru it.

Feelings About People: luv them but concerned about their salvation. I see them often & have a great relationship w/ them
husband is not a strong faith leader in our home. he recently started going to church w/ me most of the time but doesnt go if I don’t go or if im out of town. He’s not driven to go.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: occured one time
dreamer54670
Dream Lover

Re: house about to be flooded

Postby chase on February 10th, 2018, 11:08 pm

Houses in dreams represent a normal state of thinking. Stability or what is normal to you. A normal perspective on a situation. Water reflects uncertainty. So if you house is being flood with water then this points to a lot of certainty being suddenly confronted in your life. Job losses and your inability to pay bills would fit this symbolism. Ending of the dream is a bit odd because you want to enjoy a necklace.

To me this might indicate you are experiencing losses and wanting to show off in some way? or accept something completely (necklace is often a mind body commitment you like about yourself) that is not perfectly matured yet (young girl)?

dreamer54670 wrote:Dream: I was in my house i grew up in looking out the window. I saw my loved ones kids & adults playing in the beach waves (the house in real life is not on a beach) the sand turned orange mixing w/ the water...like there was turbulence & the waves were getting stronger. I was thinking why are they out there theres a storm brewing! I was panicking. I saw water coming up to the window about to go inside the house. I began to yell hurry up. then i went out on a pier i saw my sister, who died 9 years ago in real life... struggling to get out of the water. she lifted her leg and it was huge. i kept looking at her huge leg thinking I cannot her get out, im not stong enough. She handed me a baby girl like 2/3 years old ( in real life my granddaughter is 2) I took her. ( Also I have been working as a in home health care as a speech therapist for 2/3 years) I then called these men to help my sister out of water & I left. I went inside my bedroom to save my material things to put in car. I went into my closet ( now it was my current house closet) i saw my hsband already took all his clothes out of his closet to the car. his side of closet was empty. my side of closet was full. i went to get my jewelry bag, started taking the jewelry then i noticed my 10 yr old grandaughter standing next to me by her jewelry. I was amazed how her jewlry was shiny sparkling & beautiful like new! I thought oh Im gonna wear her jewelry.
i woke up so mentally exhausted!!

Significant Life Events: the type of online business i shud start. the salvation of my children & grandkids & siblings, spouse. I want them to get stronger in the Lord but they dont go to church. im really sad about it but feel all I can do is pray for them. They think chirch controls people’s minds.& r skeptical. idk they dont go. I think they believe but dont read Bible or persue God.
I also think about losi g my job as a speech therapist, bc of Texas making cuts to medicaid, which funds my job. I need supplement to my retirement bc they just increased our medical ins. not our pay.

Background: female, retired school counselor, speech therapist 2 days a week. i want to persue an online business but not sure what I want to sell. i have ideas ie. purses,
Many of my fam members are not saved so it weighs heavy on my mind. i have 3 grankids - their parents dont go to chrch so I take my grand kids when they stay w/ me.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I used to get minor depression ( not mecicated) just blue, but have worked myself thru it.

Feelings About People: luv them but concerned about their salvation. I see them often & have a great relationship w/ them
husband is not a strong faith leader in our home. he recently started going to church w/ me most of the time but doesnt go if I don’t go or if im out of town. He’s not driven to go.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: occured one time
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion