A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Premature baby not dead, but still alive

Premature baby not dead, but still alive

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Premature baby not dead, but still alive

Postby Anonymous on February 10th, 2018, 5:04 am

Dream: I was walking down the road with a friend and we saw a premature baby that had been dumped in the middle of the road. We walked past the baby even though we knew the baby was alive. After walking past, the premature baby had another baby smaller than it was, and this baby was also alive as it was moving. We saw a man walking down the road and he got a piece of cloth and wrapped the two premature babies in it. I told my friend that we go back and help him get the babies to the hospital and when we did, the man handled me the two babies and immediately I held them in my hands, I woke up.

Significant Life Events: My sister just did her IVF and had two embryos transfered inside her. We are waiting to find out whether she's pregnant or not

I am kind of frustrated because am single for the past 10months and everyone around me is either dating, in a relationship or married.

Background: 27years, female, African, Accountant

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I don't know the man in the dream, he's a total stranger. The woman in the dream (my friend) is my workplace and one of my best buddies at work

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night. It's my first time having such a dream
Anonymous

Return to General Dream Discussion