A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Being talked to by God

Being talked to by God

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Being talked to by God

Postby dreamer54643 on February 6th, 2018, 9:25 am

Dream: I was walking away from the state the University seek to enter into was situated. Carrying my bag and walking as fast as possible. I bumped into a man shining like the sun from his head to toe even his clothes were so bright to be seen. He spoke so calmly but with Authority too. He asked me where I was going to. I told him I am tired and I want to leave the state. He told me that I don't need to leave because I am already there. He repeated what he said. I woke up immediately

Significant Life Events: The night before I had that dream. I had lost all hope of getting into school and was preparing for the next step to take.

None at the moment

Background: Obinna Valentine .. Male .. 21 years old
I am from Owerri,Imo State, Nigeria.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness

Feelings About People: I don't know him but I feel it's the Lord God Almighty who spoke to me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last year and No it hasn't reoccurred
dreamer54643
Dream Lover

Re: Being talked to by God

Postby chase on February 6th, 2018, 2:21 pm

Well the beginning seems obvious. You are "walking away" from state University. You are metaphorically walking away from the idea of attending. You listed in the significant events of your life that you are preparing to take the next step. Bumping into man reflect you psychologically "bumping into" an idea to do something else. Thinking to yourself "OH my isn't that an amazing possibility?" Clothes so bright they are difficult to see might be your feelings about the personality of this idea (or that God is giving the idea to you) being amazing. He tells you that you are already there is revealing confidence or confidence in something you haven't considered yet?

Tell me more about "the next step?" in your life?

dreamer54643 wrote:Dream: I was walking away from the state the University seek to enter into was situated. Carrying my bag and walking as fast as possible. I bumped into a man shining like the sun from his head to toe even his clothes were so bright to be seen. He spoke so calmly but with Authority too. He asked me where I was going to. I told him I am tired and I want to leave the state. He told me that I don't need to leave because I am already there. He repeated what he said. I woke up immediately

Significant Life Events: The night before I had that dream. I had lost all hope of getting into school and was preparing for the next step to take.

None at the moment

Background: Obinna Valentine .. Male .. 21 years old
I am from Owerri,Imo State, Nigeria.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness

Feelings About People: I don't know him but I feel it's the Lord God Almighty who spoke to me.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last year and No it hasn't reoccurred
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion