A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - My boyfriend

My boyfriend

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

My boyfriend

Postby dreamer54627 on February 5th, 2018, 12:57 pm

Dream: I did describe it was light outside

Significant Life Events: I had a dream my boyfriend was standing outside his women's window whispering to me that he got another women pregnant ,but feels we have a strong bonded connection and that he cant tell his first girlfriend that he has another baby on the way .Then we had

I felt a little mad and dissapionted

Background: I'm 43 black and my names Teresa

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Rochester N.Y.

Feelings About People: We are separated because they can't express there feeling a to me I had to separate myself

Relationship Status: No

When And How Often: A few hours ago
dreamer54627
Dream Lover

Re: My boyfriend

Postby chase on February 5th, 2018, 9:05 pm

Dream sounds like you are worried your boyfriend is going to like someone else now that you broke up with him. The whispers might be your paranoia or feeling that little things you see or hear subtlety signal what your boyfriend is actually up to. Possibly all without verification. Jealousy he won't come back.

Is he actually with this other woman or having a child with her?

Dream could reveal your conflict with wanting to be broken up (it was your choice) and your jealousy that you can;'t get back together or that you will have to see him with someone else. Not unusual emotionally for the situation.

dreamer54627 wrote:Dream: I did describe it was light outside

Significant Life Events: I had a dream my boyfriend was standing outside his women's window whispering to me that he got another women pregnant ,but feels we have a strong bonded connection and that he cant tell his first girlfriend that he has another baby on the way .Then we had

I felt a little mad and dissapionted

Background: I'm 43 black and my names Teresa

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Rochester N.Y.

Feelings About People: We are separated because they can't express there feeling a to me I had to separate myself

Relationship Status: No

When And How Often: A few hours ago
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion