A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Crying without emotions and tears

Crying without emotions and tears

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Crying without emotions and tears

Postby dreamer54629 on February 5th, 2018, 8:29 am

Dream: I was dreaming i was at the office and my boss was sitting at the board room table. I was standing behind a glass and he was angry at me. I couldn't see his face cause he was holding white A4 printing paper in front of his face, that was a issue for me because I couldn’t see his facial expression. Just for a moment the took the white paper away infront of his face and i could see he is making face behind my back. Then i dreamed that he said he wanted to see me alone. We went to a different room and it was datk and he was mad at me and he was telling me how disappointed he was with me. In the dream i was crying but there was no tears and no emotions. I could see myself crying with no tears and i could feel that i was only crying so that i could think that i was sad. That was not the case. Please help me!!!!

Significant Life Events: That God is showing me to let all go. My work my marraige and to start a new life.

Yes i am

Background: I am 47 years old, female and a rental agent.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Maybe depression.

Feelings About People: He is a good person, not that well at this stage.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night.
dreamer54629
Dream Lover

Re: Crying without emotions and tears

Postby chase on April 22nd, 2018, 11:14 pm

You say you want to "let it all go" referring to work and marriage. I can see how the symbolism of crying without emotions and tears would apply to that situation if you feel that letting go isn't difficult. Do you feel that you have "logical sadness" but no emotional sadness? Like it's terrible this is the ending of your work life or marriage, but you can't feel overemotional?? OR feeling that you should be upset, but aren't?? Or other people think you are, when you aren't??

Feeling like a fake to people if you choose a new life leaving them behind??

Tell me more about this agenda you have to start a new life?

dreamer54629 wrote:Dream: I was dreaming i was at the office and my boss was sitting at the board room table. I was standing behind a glass and he was angry at me. I couldn't see his face cause he was holding white A4 printing paper in front of his face, that was a issue for me because I couldn’t see his facial expression. Just for a moment the took the white paper away infront of his face and i could see he is making face behind my back. Then i dreamed that he said he wanted to see me alone. We went to a different room and it was datk and he was mad at me and he was telling me how disappointed he was with me. In the dream i was crying but there was no tears and no emotions. I could see myself crying with no tears and i could feel that i was only crying so that i could think that i was sad. That was not the case. Please help me!!!!

Significant Life Events: That God is showing me to let all go. My work my marraige and to start a new life.

Yes i am

Background: I am 47 years old, female and a rental agent.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Maybe depression.

Feelings About People: He is a good person, not that well at this stage.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Last night.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion