A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - death

death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

death

Postby dreamer54457 on January 21st, 2018, 11:56 am

Dream: a stranger was attempting to squeeze into a very small bathroom to help someone/something for me.
He never managed to get in and he collapsed backwards into my arms. 2 other people were present. They realised he had died and looking down at me tried to reassure that this was ok. He was a stranger yet looking down over his face he resembles a very new baby possibly my youngest daughter or an aquaintances baby just been born recently

Significant Life Events: a broken down relationship

Background: femail

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: noone i knew in the dream

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: first time last night
dreamer54457
Dream Lover

Re: death

Postby chase on April 24th, 2018, 12:22 am

Death often represents failure or some part of your life that is overwith. A relationship ending would fit that bill. Your death dream ends with a baby's face. I wonder if you are experiencing new emotions or thinking styles after becoming single (baby symbol)??? Or are you feeling bad for the person you broke up with?

dreamer54457 wrote:Dream: a stranger was attempting to squeeze into a very small bathroom to help someone/something for me.
He never managed to get in and he collapsed backwards into my arms. 2 other people were present. They realised he had died and looking down at me tried to reassure that this was ok. He was a stranger yet looking down over his face he resembles a very new baby possibly my youngest daughter or an aquaintances baby just been born recently

Significant Life Events: a broken down relationship

Background: femail

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: noone i knew in the dream

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: first time last night
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion