A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Gun

Gun

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Gun

Postby dreamer54426 on January 19th, 2018, 6:32 am

Dream: I gathered in a house with my daughter and a few other people who I assume were okay. They were stay up ina room and someone knocks on my door. It’s my daughters father and he’s telling me he’s here to take my daughter to live with him. We aregyed because he doesn’t show any interest in her or her well being outside of seeing her every other weekend per visitation agreement from the judge. He some how was let i and we argue he called me names and then he left. He then returned with friends and they had a gun. He knock on the door and saw her my daughters god father which is one of his friend rather than mine with him and I saw the gun thru the peephole 9 Miller meter black gun. He threaten to kill everyone inside, I went in the room to tell all the people I was with that he had a gun and he wanted my daughter and they told me to call the cops and child protective services that if he doesn’t have a court order he can’t take her. I asked a person who I didn’t know that I felt some sentimental value to , to calm the cops and the child services and tell them the situation and I opened the door and he knocked me to the ground with the gun and called me names. My child didn’t run to him as she usually does she was confused because he clearly look and sounded not like himself so she stood near me asking him why he looks like that. Someone walks in telling him his ride is outside and it was the cops and he was handcuffed and taken away. A horuse showed up with a casket but no one was in it but half a sandwich. It took off and the driver of the horuse threw the sandwich out on the ground and drove off. I had a guy with me that I assume I knew he had a gun but didn’t use it because he was waiting to see if he was bluffing.i then had a talk with one of the men my child’s father was with and I was so mad that he joined him to hurt me and everyone in here. He asked for a stick and a towel and he set the house on fire and he made us escape. One of the people I was with was bleeding and I saw the blood after they escaped.

Significant Life Events: My daughters father not supporting her, calling her or even showing an interest in relationship when she’s not with him. She usually see him every other weekend per court agreement. I am struggling with her listening and cooperating this last week and pretty much raising her as a single month. The only Time she hears from him is the weekend he comes and has her for one night! Not the entire weekend just one night!

Background: Female, African American, teacher/ nanny

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: Confused because I felt sentiment to a few people in the dream and then there were people I didn’t know in the dream at all not even in my waking life

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night. First time I had a this dream. Two weeks ago I had a dream about some trying to kill people in a park I was in and there was a drive by shooting and I was standing in the middle. I didn’t get shot but a man told me to get down and when I did he got shot and he helped me to safety but everyone else was killed.
dreamer54426
Dream Lover

Re: Gun

Postby chase on April 23rd, 2018, 12:32 am

Dream definitely appears to be about your daughter and her father. You even child protective services suggested in the dream. But, then there is the gun the friend of your father's daughter has. Guns represent dangerous choices that can be made with serious intentional consequences. Are you concerned with some choice or action your ex will make that is "deadly serious" or powerfully negative to your well-being? Such as not paying child support driving you to problems that will lead to your child being taken away?

Other symbolism such as a sandwich you throw away and bleeding from wounds suggest an option to get through a difficult situation (throwing away sandwich??) abandoned and losing financial or parental confidence (bleeding??).

Please if you can explain this child custody issue with your ex in more detail???

dreamer54426 wrote:Dream: I gathered in a house with my daughter and a few other people who I assume were okay. They were stay up ina room and someone knocks on my door. It’s my daughters father and he’s telling me he’s here to take my daughter to live with him. We aregyed because he doesn’t show any interest in her or her well being outside of seeing her every other weekend per visitation agreement from the judge. He some how was let i and we argue he called me names and then he left. He then returned with friends and they had a gun. He knock on the door and saw her my daughters god father which is one of his friend rather than mine with him and I saw the gun thru the peephole 9 Miller meter black gun. He threaten to kill everyone inside, I went in the room to tell all the people I was with that he had a gun and he wanted my daughter and they told me to call the cops and child protective services that if he doesn’t have a court order he can’t take her. I asked a person who I didn’t know that I felt some sentimental value to , to calm the cops and the child services and tell them the situation and I opened the door and he knocked me to the ground with the gun and called me names. My child didn’t run to him as she usually does she was confused because he clearly look and sounded not like himself so she stood near me asking him why he looks like that. Someone walks in telling him his ride is outside and it was the cops and he was handcuffed and taken away. A horuse showed up with a casket but no one was in it but half a sandwich. It took off and the driver of the horuse threw the sandwich out on the ground and drove off. I had a guy with me that I assume I knew he had a gun but didn’t use it because he was waiting to see if he was bluffing.i then had a talk with one of the men my child’s father was with and I was so mad that he joined him to hurt me and everyone in here. He asked for a stick and a towel and he set the house on fire and he made us escape. One of the people I was with was bleeding and I saw the blood after they escaped.

Significant Life Events: My daughters father not supporting her, calling her or even showing an interest in relationship when she’s not with him. She usually see him every other weekend per court agreement. I am struggling with her listening and cooperating this last week and pretty much raising her as a single month. The only Time she hears from him is the weekend he comes and has her for one night! Not the entire weekend just one night!

Background: Female, African American, teacher/ nanny

Mental Illness Or Depression: None

Feelings About People: Confused because I felt sentiment to a few people in the dream and then there were people I didn’t know in the dream at all not even in my waking life

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: Last night. First time I had a this dream. Two weeks ago I had a dream about some trying to kill people in a park I was in and there was a drive by shooting and I was standing in the middle. I didn’t get shot but a man told me to get down and when I did he got shot and he helped me to safety but everyone else was killed.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion