A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Look out the house windows when wave of water approach..

Look out the house windows when wave of water approach..

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Look out the house windows when wave of water approach..

Postby dreamer54400 on January 14th, 2018, 9:09 pm

Dream: I have had this same dream three times within the last five months...

I dream that Ocean water via a huge wave approaches and covers the house I am in. The first dream, I am with my Father & Brother inside the house. In reality my Father is passed over 20 years and my Brother is presently battling lymphoma. I was very close to my Father and have a super close bond with my Brother.

In the second and third dreams, I am alone in an unfamiliar office building with huge blue windows.

In the last dream, the water hit the building and broke the windows but did not flood to drown anyone. The water just stopped and died down, which is not realistic if that were to really happen.

In all three extremely vivid and frightening dreams when the water approaches and hits, I wake up.

What scares me is about 4 years ago I had two similar re-ocuring dreams of a tsunami approaching me as I stand facing it on a beach in Sarasota, Florida where I lived at the time.

Thereafter, my Brother and I both got sick at the same time. I am fine, but my Brother is sick again. Is it a warning. Freaking me out.

Thank you kindly...I appreciate your help.
Regards, Donna

Significant Life Events: Very upset my Brother is sick.
My Dad passed away from lymphoma.
My Brother is suffering and has a poor quality of life. I can't stand what he is going through and all that he is enduring. I love him dearly.

Background: I am Female, 50's, White, Italian, Retired

Mental Illness Or Depression: No mental illness.
No depression. I am usually the one everyone comes to for advise and always compliment me on my positive outlook on life!

Feelings About People: I love my Father and Brother very much.
The only men in my life who love me unconditionally and always my protectors.

Relationship Status: Divorced. Dating

When And How Often: Three times within last five months.
Yesterday was the third dream
dreamer54400
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion