A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Nightmare

Nightmare

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Nightmare

Postby dreamer54399 on January 14th, 2018, 9:04 pm

Dream: In my dream I was walking through a place I grew up.I grew up in the ghetto.I was with my former classmates.in my dream it looked like we we were going home from a football match.but I was carrying my laptop on my back in a bag and my phone was in my pocket.then all of a sudden the straps to my bag broke but luckily I still managed to pick up my laptop fast.thts when one of my classmates told me that we were being robbed.immediately I started to notice the men,they were so many and in the crowds we were passing by.me and my classmates got separated in the process and went to different directions.I was with two,walking fast behind the.they decided to divert to another route to avoid the many thieves as I was following them two men followed them behind so I stopped going to that direction,took my phone and hid it on my chest.I managed to reach the stage where as a child I used to board transport there.me and all my classmates reunited and the two girls I was following then the men followed told me that they had been taken hostage by the men and raped and stolen from.I assisted one of the girls with my phone so that she could call home. I crossed the road to board transport to my old home which was not far from there.I was using local motorcycle transport that's when i noticed some of the men that I recognized as the thieves and rapists were looking at me suspiciously and whispering amongst themselves.my reaction was that they knew I was among the crowd and had escaped unharmed and were planning to attack me.I couldn't let that happen so I told the motorcycle owner who told me that they follow people for Dept's like not paying for a phone but I explained to him that I don't owe them anything and that they were trying to steal my phone.I told him to hurry and take me home before they reach to me n we began to go.as I looked back I saw one of the men waving at me from the middle of the road so I looked forward.on my way home we took a different route so that they wouldn't catch me or know where I lived.close to home we met another group of men who started attacking us.the motor cycle guy came off of it to attack them.I thought of walking home so I decided to.as I was highlighting the motor cycle I noticed I was tied tightly to it with a belt.in my dream I interpreted this as a safety belt,anyways I ran home but I noticed the motor cycle guy was behind me and he now knew where I live.the guy was my friend when I was living in the ghetto but he did sth wrong to me in real life.(my neighbourhad stolen from his friend so he called his 'gang' and they beat my neighbor up.when they were catching my neighbor he was with me teaching me how to drive n my friend din't save me.I asked him to take me home cause it was my dads car but he didn't.it was not a pleasant situation so I stopped being his friend).back to the dream I went to the house and locked up and called out to my mom crying.she was about to open the door to her room when I woke up.

Significant Life Events: I've been visualizing the good life I want to live so that I can attract it into my life.I've also been thinking few people can be trusted.

Yes I am

Background: I'm 20years old turning 21 in a months time.I'm a Christian and a student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: the guy was my friend when I was living in the ghetto but he did sth wrong to me in real life.(my neighbourhad stolen from his friend so he called his 'gang' and they beat my neighbor up.when they were catching my neighbor he was with me teaching me how to drive n my friend din't save me.I asked him to take me home cause it was my dads car but he didn't.it was not a pleasant situation so I stopped being his friend)

Relationship Status: I'm single

When And How Often: tonight.its not recurred so far
dreamer54399
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion