A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Instruction to give a dog a drink of water

Instruction to give a dog a drink of water

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Instruction to give a dog a drink of water

Postby dreamer54398 on January 14th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Dream: I have a very strained relationship with family and friends. I am practically alienated from and by both.

No specific colors in my dream only the voice of my friend of 50 years asking me to give her dog some water.

Significant Life Events: The concern of my dear friend of 50 years breaking her back, I have been assisting another friend who has been ill and homebound, and I learned the other day of another friend that passed away. The deceased was very young and only in your 40s.

Background: In my dream I heard a friend ask me to give their dog water to drink.

Mental Illness Or Depression: I do not have mental illness, but have experienced periods of depression off and on in life i.e. death of my Mother, rejection, being lied on and people believing the lies etc...

Feelings About People: I feel that the friend, of over 50 years, has failed me many times in life when she had the capability to assist me. Now that her back is broke I have committed to assist her children with her despite her lack of support in my life at critical points and times.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: The dream occurred night before last (January 12, 2018). It is not a recurring dream.
dreamer54398
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion