A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - The Girl & the Wolf

The Girl & the Wolf

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

The Girl & the Wolf

Postby dreamer54395 on January 13th, 2018, 7:29 pm

Dream: There was a girl hugging a Wolf. The girl was pale and blonde, she was wearing a white loose dress. The wolf was gray and he didn't look scary, he looked wise, he looked like a mentor for the girl. The girl was hugging the wolf and there was snow. While she was hugging the wolf, the girl wasn't happy at that moment, she had a face showing the feeling of sorrowness.

Significant Life Events: My depression, when are my issues going to end?, nobody is able to help me, I'm on my own, I feel overpowered, my soulmate is far away from me an because of distance is not easy to keep this bond together, there's instability

Background: I'm 15, female, Latina and unemployed

Mental Illness Or Depression: I have depression

Feelings About People: The hug didn't look like it was happy at all. The girl had a face of sorrow while hugging the wolf, it felt like she needed him and it looked like the wolf was there for her. The girl at that moment she was not feeling very good. My mind created this person and animal, I don't think they actually exist in real life.

Relationship Status: Single

When And How Often: This occurred like a week ago or something
dreamer54395
Dream Lover

Return to General Dream Discussion