A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Snickers

Snickers

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Snickers

Postby Anonymous on January 13th, 2018, 2:32 am

Dream: I was with a lot of people getting ready for sport or a class and we were all getting dressed to go. I noticed i had a snicker on on one leg and was not able to find the second leg. The people in charged looked for it for me but they couldnt get d exact leg but offering me another pair of shoes entirely. The colour of d snickers was purple with shinny lace

Significant Life Events: Decision on relocating

Background: 37, female, Yoruba, not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I noticed they were smilling, kind of happy but i was not really happy because i needed to get the otber leg.

Relationship Status: Divorced, currently dating

When And How Often: Last night. Second time of having dream that has to do with shoes
Anonymous

Re: Snickers

Postby chase on April 24th, 2018, 12:37 am

Shoes represents an approach to life. People often have dreams of needing to change shoes when they are changing how they do something. For example, a therapist once dreamed of needing to change tight shoes to looser shoes when in waking life she needed to change the method of therapy she was doing to a method that was less restricting.

In the dream you are having problems with your shoes and then get a new pair entirely which are purple with shiny laces. If you are making a decision on relocating then the dream may be reflecting your trouble with that decision, but also offering insight into how you really feel about the change. Purple in dreams often represents neutrality or powerlessness. You have purple shoes with shiny laces. That may reflect your feelings about fancy appearances while the method is uninteresting to you or doesn't offer the powerful opportunity you want.

So the question is this relocating decision something you really want? Is there something involved with it you don't like or not respect?

Anonymous wrote:Dream: I was with a lot of people getting ready for sport or a class and we were all getting dressed to go. I noticed i had a snicker on on one leg and was not able to find the second leg. The people in charged looked for it for me but they couldnt get d exact leg but offering me another pair of shoes entirely. The colour of d snickers was purple with shinny lace

Significant Life Events: Decision on relocating

Background: 37, female, Yoruba, not employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I noticed they were smilling, kind of happy but i was not really happy because i needed to get the otber leg.

Relationship Status: Divorced, currently dating

When And How Often: Last night. Second time of having dream that has to do with shoes
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion