A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - burrial dreams and digging

burrial dreams and digging

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

burrial dreams and digging

Postby dreamer54386 on January 11th, 2018, 6:40 am

Dream: 1)I had a dream today where , we were at burials of a baby, I saw myself participating in digging up to make a grave but we who were digging were confused about how to make the grave coz we were supposed to make another small grave inside the big one. i HAD A feeling that there was some other elderly person who had died and that before we went to bury that baby we first buried that one.At the scene , there were many top officials in the Rwandan government but the one I Identified was the minister of justice whom I even had talks with and he seemed to have been dropped from the cabinet coz there seemed to have been a cabinet reshuffle and he was very worried about that.

2) I had another dream , immediately after that one my elder brother and I were in the garden digging but I was digging very fast. my bro seemed to be having a journey abroad and seems digging was very hard for him and he was talking to me rudely.

Significant Life Events: nothing

no

Background: I am 37, male, Rwandan and a sudent

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not really

Location: i currently stay in Uganda -East Africa specifically in Mukono district

Feelings About People: I have not interacted with them of lately and ma feelings abt them is neutral

Relationship Status: no

When And How Often: today , Not recurrent.
dreamer54386
Dream Lover

Re: burrial dreams and digging

Postby chase on January 11th, 2018, 11:45 am

Multiple burials sounds like multiple problems you want "to to rest." Issues with moving on and change? Can you tell me more about what's going on in your life?

dreamer54386 wrote:Dream: 1)I had a dream today where , we were at burials of a baby, I saw myself participating in digging up to make a grave but we who were digging were confused about how to make the grave coz we were supposed to make another small grave inside the big one. i HAD A feeling that there was some other elderly person who had died and that before we went to bury that baby we first buried that one.At the scene , there were many top officials in the Rwandan government but the one I Identified was the minister of justice whom I even had talks with and he seemed to have been dropped from the cabinet coz there seemed to have been a cabinet reshuffle and he was very worried about that.

2) I had another dream , immediately after that one my elder brother and I were in the garden digging but I was digging very fast. my bro seemed to be having a journey abroad and seems digging was very hard for him and he was talking to me rudely.

Significant Life Events: nothing

no

Background: I am 37, male, Rwandan and a sudent

Mental Illness Or Depression: Not really

Location: i currently stay in Uganda -East Africa specifically in Mukono district

Feelings About People: I have not interacted with them of lately and ma feelings abt them is neutral

Relationship Status: no

When And How Often: today , Not recurrent.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion