A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Lioness

Lioness

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Lioness

Postby dreamer54354 on January 9th, 2018, 2:20 am

Dream: There was a lioness in the house. but I seemed fine with the fact that she was there. It wasn't weird to see her in my home. Then for no reason I broke 2 glasses on the ground. I don't know how or what led to the fact that I was standing with the lioness being very afraid while is was holding her jaws open with both hands. it was difficult and I was struggling. Then she slipped and fell, the shattered glass stuck into her neck. Then all of a sudden I was in another room, holding her down while she was bleeding to death, the blood was everywhere and streaming out of her neck wound. I didn't want to let her go because I was afraid she would attack me again. so I just hold her down. I didn't see in my dream when I let go of her, but later I saw her standing up and walking out of the room, I didn't see any blood anymore, and she was calm. She didn't even look at me, she just left the room calmly and slowly.

Significant Life Events: my employment. I have been getting my salary paid very late for the last 6 months. In December she changed my salary to commission base only. I had the dream in January the night before I had to go back to work.

My Husband lost his job
3 months ago, so we are struggling financially. I am very worried about that. but our relationship has no problems.

Background: I am a 36 year old white female. I am employed but I am having trouble at work.

Mental Illness Or Depression: not at all

Feelings About People: There was no one in my dream accept me and the lioness.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: The day before I had to go back to work. I had the dream only one time.
dreamer54354
Dream Lover

Re: Lioness

Postby chase on January 9th, 2018, 12:02 pm

You said you have issues with your boss who is a woman. Lions often represent dominate control. A female lion would make sense for a female boss you find too controlling. Alternatively, the lioness may reflect an aspect of yourself that is dominate and all the drama in the dream that leaves you calm at the end may be a sign that you are not willing to stand up to your boss...accepting the situation you feel is pointless.

What are you feelings about standing up to your boss or confronting more assertively then usual?

dreamer54354 wrote:Dream: There was a lioness in the house. but I seemed fine with the fact that she was there. It wasn't weird to see her in my home. Then for no reason I broke 2 glasses on the ground. I don't know how or what led to the fact that I was standing with the lioness being very afraid while is was holding her jaws open with both hands. it was difficult and I was struggling. Then she slipped and fell, the shattered glass stuck into her neck. Then all of a sudden I was in another room, holding her down while she was bleeding to death, the blood was everywhere and streaming out of her neck wound. I didn't want to let her go because I was afraid she would attack me again. so I just hold her down. I didn't see in my dream when I let go of her, but later I saw her standing up and walking out of the room, I didn't see any blood anymore, and she was calm. She didn't even look at me, she just left the room calmly and slowly.

Significant Life Events: my employment. I have been getting my salary paid very late for the last 6 months. In December she changed my salary to commission base only. I had the dream in January the night before I had to go back to work.

My Husband lost his job
3 months ago, so we are struggling financially. I am very worried about that. but our relationship has no problems.

Background: I am a 36 year old white female. I am employed but I am having trouble at work.

Mental Illness Or Depression: not at all

Feelings About People: There was no one in my dream accept me and the lioness.

Relationship Status: married

When And How Often: The day before I had to go back to work. I had the dream only one time.
chase
Dream Expert

Postby dreamer54354 on January 15th, 2018, 3:49 am

Thank you Chase,

Yes my boss is very dominant. She will also do whatever it takes to get her way, even if it is wrong. I am also a very dominant person, and even though I would try not to confront her if not neccisary, I would definitely stand up to her if I need to.
dreamer54354
Dream Lover

Postby chase on January 17th, 2018, 11:54 pm

I wonder if the end of the dream suggests that you are not doing enough to be assertive after being assertive. Letting it go knowing you could push more? In the end you hold down this lioness, there is no blood, and she walks away. Is that your awareness that you are not weak or little, but not pushing it as hard as you feel you should (letting somethng go?)
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion