A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - gold key

gold key

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

gold key

Postby dreamer54351 on January 8th, 2018, 4:27 pm

Dream: I dreamt of a white man giving me a gold key. but I don't remember any colors in my dream.

Significant Life Events: just thinking about changing my financial status. is very bad presently

Background: im an African woman aged 53 and self employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: this guy was planning to do business with me and also promised to give me money to assist me with my finances but he decided to ignore my calls without any explanation.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: no its not recurring
dreamer54351
Dream Lover

Re: gold key

Postby chase on January 9th, 2018, 12:14 pm

Gold key is perceived value of access to something. Different possibilities. You may be wasting your time believing that an opportunity is as amazing as you think it is. Or you are noticing an opportunity handed to you and not doing anything about it. Are you considering a lot of options in your head without action? Wishful thinking perhaps? Believing that something is going to solve all your problems (gold key)?

The dream seems to be the opposite of your life. You say your financial status is bad, but then you dream of this gold key being handed to you. Has someone made you an offer or giving you an opportunity you value?

dreamer54351 wrote:Dream: I dreamt of a white man giving me a gold key. but I don't remember any colors in my dream.

Significant Life Events: just thinking about changing my financial status. is very bad presently

Background: im an African woman aged 53 and self employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: no

Feelings About People: this guy was planning to do business with me and also promised to give me money to assist me with my finances but he decided to ignore my calls without any explanation.

Relationship Status: dating

When And How Often: no its not recurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion