A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Forced sex with a demon or pharoah from Egypt

Forced sex with a demon or pharoah from Egypt

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Forced sex with a demon or pharoah from Egypt

Postby dreamer54348 on January 7th, 2018, 6:01 pm

Dream: I was lost in a cave in Egypt . There was a think in the corner of it and the cave started rumbling like it was an earth quake . Then the phinx took human characteristics and began walking and then appeared a entity who looked like a pharoah with green and yellow head piece . It looked like I was watching myself at this point and I was laying down and this pharoah was having intercourse worth me and I turned to stone but was still somewhat alive just frozen . I felt lifeless but there was Egyptian woman there , at his point and they we're both human form and had a brief talk about me. She stated even Egyptians know therapy and she began to kiss my inter thy . At this point , I began to wake up but feeling the effects of the sexual activity and body actions from it . This is the third encounter but different things happening but these characters seen has the same idea

Significant Life Events: I have a dream of this ancient entity from Egypt chasing me . Apocalyptic dreams . He was a pharoah of Egypt.

Fear of going back to school.

Background: Age 3o , student, black female , ethnicity afro middle Eastern, self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: They don't mean me well . They thrive of my hurt and loneliness I have experienced from people in society.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Sunday , 1/7 and it's recurring after seeing a exorcist priest.
dreamer54348
Dream Lover

Re: Forced sex with a demon or pharoah from Egypt

Postby chase on January 8th, 2018, 1:20 pm

You say you fear going back to school and have had to visit a exorcist priest. I wonder if the forced sex with a demon or pharaoh is representing something related to that. Needing an exorcism would be my first guess, but if you feel pressured to go back to school that than the Pharaoh symbolism makes sense as well (as though you are feeling some authority telling you to go back to school.)

Your dream report is bit all over the place. Fear of school , exorcist priest, and then no confirmation if this character in your dream is a demon or a Pharaoh. And then you say the sex is forced, but at the end of the dream you have this kiss on your inner thy revealing seduction. Lifeless sex with someone might be a sign you are experiencing yourself being used and feel out of control while someone else enjoys themselves.

I can't really interpret further without some confirmation of what is actually going on in your life and what really happened in this dream.

dreamer54348 wrote:Dream: I was lost in a cave in Egypt . There was a think in the corner of it and the cave started rumbling like it was an earth quake . Then the phinx took human characteristics and began walking and then appeared a entity who looked like a pharoah with green and yellow head piece . It looked like I was watching myself at this point and I was laying down and this pharoah was having intercourse worth me and I turned to stone but was still somewhat alive just frozen . I felt lifeless but there was Egyptian woman there , at his point and they we're both human form and had a brief talk about me. She stated even Egyptians know therapy and she began to kiss my inter thy . At this point , I began to wake up but feeling the effects of the sexual activity and body actions from it . This is the third encounter but different things happening but these characters seen has the same idea

Significant Life Events: I have a dream of this ancient entity from Egypt chasing me . Apocalyptic dreams . He was a pharoah of Egypt.

Fear of going back to school.

Background: Age 3o , student, black female , ethnicity afro middle Eastern, self employed.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Depression

Feelings About People: They don't mean me well . They thrive of my hurt and loneliness I have experienced from people in society.

Relationship Status: Married

When And How Often: Sunday , 1/7 and it's recurring after seeing a exorcist priest.
chase
Dream Expert

Re: Forced sex with a demon or pharoah from Egypt

Postby chase on January 9th, 2018, 11:10 am

You mentioned that school is not something serious so the dream probably not pointing to that. You also mentioned needing to exercise an entity out of your life repeatedly and that a priest helped you. I think that is what the dream is pointing to. The Pharoah sounds like a symbol for the priest giving you spiritual orders. The sex might symbolize how you secretly believe the priest is enjoying himself with you treating you for evil spirits or that you are enjoying yourself being treated for evil spirits.

Either way, Pharoah is a symbol for unquestioned authority (priest telling your soul is in jeopardy if you don't listen) and you lifelessly having sex may point to you doing whatever you are told by the priest performing the excorcism.

Do you think the priest enjoys himself more than he should while helping you? Or do you secretly enjoy the exorcism event due to how difficult or dangerous it feels spiritually?
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion