A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Deseased mother

Deseased mother

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Deseased mother

Postby dreamer54147 on December 12th, 2017, 5:10 pm

Dream: I was at home when someone came and told me my mom past away. I do not know who the face was nlured out. Next moment i am at the grave for her funeral sunny day. I saw the her body being lowerd and then i am at a place I do not know gray seroundings but my mom is there alive. I huged her and it felt so real, i asked her how she was dead and she told me no she is here but only I know that she is still alive and I cant tell anybody. Then she took my arm and smiled at me and that is when I woke up.

Significant Life Events: My mother no but she past away 2 months ago

Background: Iam 25 female white and iam employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Me and my mom was very close she was my best friend and my 4 year old was also very close to my mom aswell.

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: 2 nights back and not as yet
dreamer54147
Dream Lover

Re: Deseased mother

Postby chase on December 12th, 2017, 7:37 pm

At first glance the dream looks like you are simply having trouble getting over the loss of your mother. You see the metaphorical story. First, you find out your mother is dead, then you see the grave and her body lowered, and then you are trying to embrace her memory or possibly feel good about her spirit around you? Or possibly even dealing with property you inherited from her after she died?

I am concerned with the ending of the dream. You know that she is still alive, but can't tell anyone. You smile to yourself.

If you are already completely over your mother's death without any issues whatsoever, then the symbolism could be pointing to some other kind of loss or failure and your attempts to manage it emotionally.

dreamer54147 wrote:Dream: I was at home when someone came and told me my mom past away. I do not know who the face was nlured out. Next moment i am at the grave for her funeral sunny day. I saw the her body being lowered and then i am at a place I do not know gray surroundings but my mom is there alive. I hugged her and it felt so real, i asked her how she was dead and she told me no she is here but only I know that she is still alive and I cant tell anybody. Then she took my arm and smiled at me and that is when I woke up.

Significant Life Events: My mother no but she past away 2 months ago

Background: Iam 25 female white and iam employed

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: Me and my mom was very close she was my best friend and my 4 year old was also very close to my mom aswell.

Relationship Status: I am single

When And How Often: 2 nights back and not as yet
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion