A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Rape and assault

Rape and assault

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Rape and assault

Postby dreamer54140 on December 11th, 2017, 10:40 pm

Dream: I had two dreams that jumped from the one to the other. First I dreamt I went on holiday with my friends from school. We were traveling in my car and I forgot to pack swimwear but drcided its okay I will just buy new ones.

Next dream I was supposed to work at school in an event. But the ended up visiting some of my friends of colour. While in their room one of them had a very bad period overflow on her yellow pants later I would also become this friend, when someone entered the room and tried to rape and assault her who is now me. I then immediately started fighting back and hitting the individual ( its a woman). After a while I get her kicked out of the room and throw her to the neighbours who know her and she says she will take care of her because her behaviour is unacceptable ( the neighbour in reality is a girl I study with). I then lock my friends in the room and tell them I hust want to get out of my bloody clothes (from the overflow)

I then run to my room and dont care that everyone is seeing my bloodstained clothes.I then see on my watch that i am 2 hours late for my event. I then run into a massive rain storm and then pass a bunch of elderly people, lastly I pass a a boy and girl in love but ignore them completly eventhough I know the girl. When I get to my room all my shoes are soaked because of the massive rain storm. Everything is also this dull grey colour. Water is coming through the roof like a waterfall everything inside is soaked. My friend/ roommate then says to me I told you this was gonna happen.

Significant Life Events: I was talking to this guy we had a fight now we are moving apart I constantly want to talk to him.

Also I fear that I might go of track in my relationship with God

Background: 19 year old white south african female currently studying.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Had a stage of depression briefly

Feelings About People: Friends = distant
Neighbour = indiffirent
Roommate = good we saw eachother a few days ago
Couple = the girl I dont really like but I always greet her.

Relationship Status: SINGLE

When And How Often: Occured last night and no its not recurring.

But it is my second dream in two months about being raped the first time i dreamt I had a false pregnancy
dreamer54140
Dream Lover

Re: Rape and assault

Postby chase on December 12th, 2017, 4:16 pm

The first dream with forgetting swimwear, but thinking it's okay to buy new swimwear later sounds like it's pointing to optimism that overrides certainty and preparation.

The second dream shows bloodstained yellow pants. Yellow in a dream reflects noticing of something. Noticing your personality or discipline to others. Bloodstained is some mistake or problem embarrassing your ability to be noticed by others or have an experience easily. See the progress of the symbols for fighting , attempted rape, rain storm, and then a person saying "see I told you this is going to happen." That almost looks like a metaphorical story of arguing, feeling embarrassed that the guy doesn't like you anymore while he talks about himself, disappointment he never wants to talk to you again, and then "see I told you this is going to happen" sounds like cynicism that accepts the relationship possibility as over giving up.

Do you feel you said something insulting or stupid to the guy and now he won't talk to you?

You also mentioned that you fear that you are getting off track with your relationship with God. I wonder if both dreams are a reflection of your belief that not being aligned with God makes him punish you? The first dream you are on holiday and then expect new swimwear. I wonder if that reflect being on holiday from Church or faith? The second dream you say "see I told you this is going to happen." Do you feel bad for not being faithful enough and that God doesn't support enough because of it?

dreamer54140 wrote:Dream: I had two dreams that jumped from the one to the other. First I dreamt I went on holiday with my friends from school. We were traveling in my car and I forgot to pack swimwear but decided its okay I will just buy new ones.

Next dream I was supposed to work at school in an event. But the ended up visiting some of my friends of colour. While in their room one of them had a very bad period overflow on her yellow pants later I would also become this friend, when someone entered the room and tried to rape and assault her who is now me. I then immediately started fighting back and hitting the individual ( its a woman). After a while I get her kicked out of the room and throw her to the neighbours who know her and she says she will take care of her because her behaviour is unacceptable ( the neighbour in reality is a girl I study with). I then lock my friends in the room and tell them I hust want to get out of my bloody clothes (from the overflow)

I then run to my room and dont care that everyone is seeing my bloodstained clothes.I then see on my watch that i am 2 hours late for my event. I then run into a massive rain storm and then pass a bunch of elderly people, lastly I pass a a boy and girl in love but ignore them completly eventhough I know the girl. When I get to my room all my shoes are soaked because of the massive rain storm. Everything is also this dull grey colour. Water is coming through the roof like a waterfall everything inside is soaked. My friend/ roommate then says to me I told you this was gonna happen.

Significant Life Events: I was talking to this guy we had a fight now we are moving apart I constantly want to talk to him.

Also I fear that I might go of track in my relationship with God

Background: 19 year old white south african female currently studying.

Mental Illness Or Depression: Had a stage of depression briefly

Feelings About People: Friends = distant
Neighbour = indiffirent
Roommate = good we saw eachother a few days ago
Couple = the girl I dont really like but I always greet her.

Relationship Status: SINGLE

When And How Often: Occured last night and no its not recurring.

But it is my second dream in two months about being raped the first time i dreamt I had a false pregnancy
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion