A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Orcas

Orcas

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Orcas

Postby dreamer54121 on December 10th, 2017, 5:24 am

Dream: Had a dream i lived in a place that looked like San Fran and there was a tank with two orcas in it but it was just on the street for everyone to see but they weren’t happy cause the tank was tiny and they had collapsed dorsals but then A friend was being really mean and pushy and me and her were doing training for something and we had to sign up for it but it cost a lot of money and I wasn’t able to pay it yet so was putting it off. Then she sent a horrible message round saying I was incapable of finishing projects etc but she had sent it to another mutual friend to proof read because she wanted it right and this friend was able to warn me beforehand then apparently this course involved riding all over Ireland on the back of a motorcycle. So friend number 3 was like ‘it’s a lot of money to be expected to pay all at once’ and that riled friend number 1 up more. I then paid it and she was fine but then we went back to the orcas and they were still angry and friend number one made a crowd of people sing happy birthday to one of the orcas and they attacked a wee kid then I woke up

Significant Life Events: Money troubles, big workloads

Background: Age: 22, female, working as a dental nurse

Mental Illness Or Depression: Generalised anxiety disorder

Feelings About People: Barely speak to friend number one in the dream

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: Last night and not recurring
dreamer54121
Dream Lover

Re: Orcas

Postby chase on December 10th, 2017, 5:09 pm

Dream is definitely mirroring waking frustrations with money troubles and workloads as you mentioned. Do you fear getting fired or some kind of consequence for not performing well? I wonder because at the end of the dream you have a little kid attacked by the orca that was "still angry." Orcas are at the beginning and ending of the dream.

dreamer54121 wrote:cost a lot of money and I wasn’t able to pay it yet so was putting it off. Then she sent a horrible message round saying I was incapable of finishing projects
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion