A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Accident

Accident

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Accident

Postby dreamer54114 on December 9th, 2017, 5:40 am

Dream: In the dream, I was riding a bike and suddenly a bus was coming towards me. I was on a busy road so I tried to avoid the bus as much as possible. I tried turning right and then I was hit by the bus. My bike and I came under the bus but I wasn't hurt. The bus was passing right over and nothing was happening to me. I escaped through the gap between the front and the back tyre with my bike while the bus was still passing over me. I went aside and found myself unhurt and a some scratches on my bike only. I was surprised and then woke up at around 3-4AM.

Significant Life Events: Basketball and a girl I have a crush on.
Was feeling angry a couple days back.

Background: Male, 20, Indian ,Student

Mental Illness Or Depression: No.

Feelings About People: I only identified myself in the dream.

Relationship Status: single

When And How Often: December, 9, 2017
dreamer54114
Dream Lover

Re: Accident

Postby chase on December 10th, 2017, 5:44 pm

You haven't provided enough personal information about your current life to interpret this, but avoiding a bus that nearly kills you and then walking away unhurt sounds like you confronted and escaped some kind of unpleasant life change that might have caused you a lot of waiting. Or you avoided someone else's plans or ideas that interfere with your own.
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion