A   B   C   D   E   F   G   H   I   J   K   L   M   N   
O   P

Q   R   S   T   U   V   W   X   Y   Z   #

dreambible.com • View topic - Death

Death

Get your dreams interpreted or talk about anything related to dreams. Someone will be around to help you.

Death

Postby Anonymous on December 9th, 2017, 3:00 am

Dream: I was in an hospital room and she was wheeled in on a board. She looked so small. Then she was buried but I was standing at the far back. Then I was having flashes of times she'd say to me 'if anything happens to me it's your father's doing '. Then I woke up after I realised it was a dream I started crying and ran to hug her.

Significant Life Events: That my mom's too overprotective.

Background: Female, Nigerian, first child, student, 20.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have no issues with anyone of them. But prior to this day , yesterday to be precise I had an argument with my mom and we've not spoken since then.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: This morning. No it's not recurring
Anonymous

Re: Death

Postby chase on April 25th, 2018, 7:39 pm

If you woke up crying and went to hug your mother then I think you addressed the problem the dream was pointing to all on your own. In the dream you see your mother "so small" and then being buried. Flashes of her warning you of something happening to her. Dream probably just shows you were just upset or that the fight made you think of never caring about your mother again in the heat of the moment.

But, you woke up and fixed it? Or did you? What is happening with your mother now?

Anonymous wrote:Dream: I was in an hospital room and she was wheeled in on a board. She looked so small. Then she was buried but I was standing at the far back. Then I was having flashes of times she'd say to me 'if anything happens to me it's your father's doing '. Then I woke up after I realised it was a dream I started crying and ran to hug her.

Significant Life Events: That my mom's too overprotective.

Background: Female, Nigerian, first child, student, 20.

Mental Illness Or Depression: No

Feelings About People: I have no issues with anyone of them. But prior to this day , yesterday to be precise I had an argument with my mom and we've not spoken since then.

Relationship Status: Dating

When And How Often: This morning. No it's not recurring
chase
Dream Expert

Return to General Dream Discussion